MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-07-2012, 09:22 PM

Tesas' Alternative Sentence Structure (A.S.S.) Program (PART 3)

“Mr. Altree“ was the next thing I heard as the stern head deputy shrilly called my name…..my heart sank and my stomach turned as I realized I was next. I approached the bench as instructed and took a kneeling position on the knee pad. The head deputy lowered the knee pad slightly and told me to bend over and present my bare buttocks. I lowered my Dockers slacks and Hanes Whitey Tighties to my knees and the other two deputies quickly secured me to the table. I could see the head deputy approach the front of the bench and unfasten another paddle. As she walked to my side, out of the corner of my eye, I saw an “M” stenciled in red on the blade of the paddle. I knew this meant that the paddle I was about to get beaten with would be twice as thick and twice as heavy as the paddle that battered Ms. Rawls poor bottom. I could here a couple of clicking and latching noises as the head deputy was evidently removing the female paddle from the fiberglass arm and re-attaching the male paddle. After a few more seconds, I heard the wheels on the spanking device being unlocked and I felt the paddle being pressed firmly and evenly across my butt cheeks. I tensed as I heard the wheels being locked and realized that my moment of fate was at hand. Just as with Ms. Rawls, the head deputy announced that I was slated to receive 15 swats to complete the alternative sentence for my crime. I felt the pressure of the paddle removed from my butt, I heard it lock into place and then the head deputy walked to my side and handed my the buzzer style button. She told me I knew what to do and had 15 minutes to get it done. Out of pure fear, I immediately pressed the button. I heard a split second whooshing noise and then what seemed like a deafening “splat” accompanied immediately by the most hideous burning and stinging sensation I have ever experienced in my life. At this point, I think my body began to enter into shock. I barely remember the next several swats. Around swat number 6, I remember thinking that I could not go on, but out of some sort of internal strength that I am not sure where I found, I waited a few seconds and then hit the button and absorbed swat number 7. I don’t think I screamed or made any verbal noises, but I remember making a deep guttural grunt upon the impact of several of the swats. Around swat 8 or so, shear terror set in and I just hit the button as soon as I heard the fiberglass arm lock into place after each previous swat. At this point, my buttocks were beginning to have a buzzing sensation on top of the deep burning sting that bordered on numbness. I somehow took the remainder of the swats without crying out or screaming. At the conclusion of my punishment was butt was absolutely on fire. This was nothing like the good old fashioned butt bustings I received for smoking at school a few years back in my high school days, the Texas Judicial System absolutely blistered and bruised my ass. I knew I would be feeling the effects of this brutal beating for several days.

I don’t even remember getting off the bench or pulling my pants back up. The next thing I remember is being shocked by the deep burning sensation in my butt as I sat on the hard wooden bench and heard the head deputy call for Ms. Morgan to approach the bench. I became acutely aware of my surroundings at this point as I realized this gorgeous redhead was about the uncover her firm shapely buttocks not 25 feet in front of my face. As instructed by the head deputy, Ms. Morgan approached and kneeled on the knee pad of the spanking bench. The crabby old woman made her adjustments and then instructed the beautiful redhead to bare her buttocks. Ms. Morgan lowered her sweatpants and revealed a skimpy bright red thong encased by a creamy white freckled firm muscular bottom. The redhead whispered something to the deputies that I was not able to understand, and the head deputy promptly responded by informing the redhead that her undergarment would have to be lowered regardless of whether or not it actually provided any cover or protection of her buttocks. The redhead reluctantly pulled the skimpy thong down to her knees and the head deputy repeated her instructions for Ms. Morgan to bend over across the bench. As she slowly lowered herself across the bench, I could hardly believe my eyes as those two flawless muscular rounded butt cheeks spread apart obscenely and revealed Ms. Morgan’s most intimate regions. She appeared to be shaven smooth with the exception of a few light whispy pubes around her tightly puckered pink little bottom hole. The deputies secured her across the bench leaving her helplessly bound and lewdly exposed. The head deputy quickly swapped the “M” paddle out for the “F” paddle. She then announced that Ms. Morgan would have to endure 8 swats of the paddle within 8 minutes to complete her alternative sentence and handed her the paddle button. As soon as she was handed the button, the gorgeous redhead clenched her butt cheeks and without pause pressed the button with confidence. The impact sounded like boat oar sharply striking water as the paddle busted her firm muscular mounds. She let out a nothing more than a slight moan and then sat still as she waited for the head deputy to coil the paddle back into its ready position. As soon as she heard the paddle arm lock into its ready position, she hit the button again. This time she let out a little yelp. The next 6 swats continued in this same fashion; each time, Ms. Morgan stoically hit the button as soon as the paddle arm was locked into the ready position. At the completion of the 8 swats, the head deputy returned the paddle to its ready position. It was now obvious that a 4 inch stripe across her poor little ass was a mess of dark purple, nearly black looking contusions. I couldn’t help but notice that her tiny little butt hole was convulsing, puckering very tight and released to slightly less than very tight every second or so. Although the redhead maintained her composure for the most part throughout the beating, the body language of her anus made it clear that she was in sheer agony and on the verge of losing her composure. The deputies removed the restraints and the freshly beaten young lady stood up and pulled her skimpy thong and sweatpants back up over her ravaged buttocks. As she turned around, the tears in her eyes, hyper-ventilation and the sick look on her face confirmed my assessment that she was on the brink of losing her composure.

I don’t recall much about the subsequent paddling of the young punk guy. He screamed and cussed after the first 2 swats of his 10 swat alternative sentence and then told the head deputy he wanted to stop the punishment.

After the young punks punishment was aborted and he was released from the restraints, all four of us were ushered to another waiting room and we were one by one called out to see a medical professional in a small office behind a closed door. We were called in the same order we were beaten in. The examination lasted about 30 seconds; the female nurse asked me to uncover my buttocks and bend over. As I did this, she quickly ran her hand across each of my buttocks, asked me if I felt nauseous or lightheaded and after I replied “no”, she sent me back out to the waiting area. After we were all examined, we were released to go back to the clerks office. Once there, I signed a form acknowledging that my alternative sentence was completed in full and no further debt was owed to the Waco County judicial system for my crime of public intoxication.

While I am done with the ordeal, I still have nightmares about the viscous beating I received and I can’t get the thought of that gorgeous redhead and her amazing ass out of my mind. If you are ever unfortunate to end up in the situation I was in, I do not recommend selection of the ASS program to avoid the court appointed punishment. Your ass will thank me for this advice.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:56 PM

Surprised there has been no response to this fine 3-part story.
It is one of the best judicial cp stories I have read. In large part because it lacks the severity of so many ,which should be calling judicial beatings ot torture rather than what we think of as spanking.
Yes, it was severe what they received- but nothing like r/l in Singapore for instance. Really, those paddlings were quite comparable to many you read about in domestic discipline, or school stories.
But can't help but think about some of the spoiled brat celebs that have broken the law going through this program. Imagine Lindsay Lohan having to take swats like that- do her a lot more good than community service toward helping her clean up her act.
Latest celeb arrest is of course Lucy Lawless. Can just see her undergoing it- she might yell louder than she did with her Xena war cry!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:08 PM

RSL - Assuming you are the same RSL that posts stories on the Kilahara library.....several of your stories that I've read over there are among my favorites.

Please feel free to post this there. I tried to post on the storyboard, but could not ever get the text to copy and my profile does not allow me to post stories in the library. I'm just an amateur, and have no interest in credit, copyright or anything like that, so no worries there.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:00 AM

Yes, I do have stories at the Library. However I am not involved with running the site. I suggest you contact the site admins about posting your stories, Sure they'd love to have them.