MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-11-2007, 12:04 PM

Warm my bottom, melt my heart...

Isn't it amazing what just thinking about a spanking can make you feel ? I'm not talking about a dreaded discipline spanking, I'm talking about that spanking that makes you heart race, your breath quicken, your knees weaken...Whew. Sorry was daydreaming there for a bit. Due to what I'll call " scheduling conflicts " I've been without one of these long ,theraputic, & destressing spankings for a bit. It is very much like a warm, home cooked, southern meal on a cold and dreary day. There is is just something so comforting about that. I don't know about the other spankee's out there, but for me, just a good long bottom warming-can most certainly lead to a warm heart. Now that I've dropped this gigantic hint...maybe smacks will be heard from my little corner of the world soon.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 04-11-2007, 02:12 PM

Just have to say that is a perfect description.....funny how the proper warming of the backside can warm the rest of us and leave us feeling so content and refreshed.....

Here is hoping that you get one really soon....

Sherie
Old 04-11-2007, 02:13 PM

Well, gee Amber!

I will be in Texas in a couple of weeks.

I could use one of those home cooked southern meals and it has been awhile since I warmed a cute bottom too!

You are going to get a lot of offers with this post. lol
Old 04-11-2007, 04:49 PM

Explorer pretty much said it. Glad to see you posting here again, Amber. Where does the line form to make your dream come true?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:10 PM

If only I were in TX (although it not very far away)...........long lasting, bottom warming spankings that melt the heart and warm the sole are my specialty. Combine that with a good home cooked meal & a hug and that is a combination that is hard to beat. Hope that many smacks come your way soon.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:24 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
hmmm not sure I would call what you said a gigantic hint, more like ordering right off the menu. Hope somebody close caught that, sounds like half the men in the free world did.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:19 PM

that was sucha lovely description amber. just reading it made me all warm an fuzzy thinking about it. i'll be getting my warming soon which is a good thing since im withdrawaling like crazy. i hope yours comes to you asap!!

emily
Old 04-12-2007, 01:05 AM

I sooooooooo agree Amber.....the is NOTHING like a good, long, slow, paddling to melt your heart, refocus your head and bring a smile to your face. The "glow" that lasts on both for days....I too daydream about them often, especially when I'm away from home. I'm hoping for one come Friday when I return to FL and see Jax....Here's hoping you get one soon too.....
Old 04-13-2007, 01:37 PM

AMEN! I'm waiting for the "scheduling conflicts and kids" to diappear! It's been way too long!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:31 AM
DVDSTOYS.COM

Talking :)

I like your post Amber