MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-28-2012, 05:41 AM

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 2/8

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 2/8
by KajiraGames (F/F cons)

[In Part 1 of "Initiations" - New members of the club are going to be tested to make sure they're not too shy or modest, with a fake medical exam. Zoey is a young Lesbian. Superbitch is an executive who wears a costume (and mask outdoors) as a disguise. They've both been made to partially strip.]

Linda made a show of some cliche medical tests on Zoey. "Open your mouth wide. Follow my finger with your eyes. Now let me feel your pulse." Her next move was going to be a breast examination, like a check for lumps. Zoey's boobs were a little under average size, and well shaped. As Linda reached for them, she was taken aback. The nipples were clearly erect, this early in the proceedings. "Is it cold in here?" she asked with a grin.

The others stepped forward for a closer look at what Linda was talking about and started chuckling. Zoey blushed crimson. "Don't worry, dear" laughed Talia. "That reaction is a pass, not a fail."

"Yes" said Linda, "I don't think we need any more 'medical tests' for you, Zoey. You may watch as we test your fellow initiate."

As she removed the leggings of her costume, 'Superbitch' had been watching and listening. "That girl didn't even get groped", she thought. Her silken superhero costume was sheer, and she had not worn any panties under it. So she was now half-naked, as ordered, with hands held casually together over her blonde triangle.

"Hands behind your neck, and step over here please, Miss Superbitch" said Linda. The high-placed executive padded across the carpet, her nether regions on show for the five other women in the room. For her too, this Club was a fantasy becoming reality, but she had liked watching Zoey being made to strip more than having to do it herself. She was looking forward most to winning a game and having one of these girls over her knee.

Linda went through her routine of innocuous medical tests as she had with Zoey. "Fine, now up on the table, legs spread wide."

Superbitch hesitated. A gyno routine now, when Zoey was hardly touched? But Avril simply said "Obedience!" to remind her. She sat on the table resignedly, slid back, then raised her knees and placed her feet wide apart on the table surface.

[Pic of the situation now:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7646&cat=500

Linda had no real intention of performing a very intrusive examination on this newcomer. Truth be told, the initiate had already done enough to prove she could be submissive. But to be sure, Linda drew her work-superior's labia apart gently with her fingertips, and went "Hmmmm" like a stereotype TV doctor.

The "patient's" eyes went wide at the intimate touch. "My God, if anyone on the board could see me now, playing Doctor!" she thought. "I probably wouldn't be fired unless there were public photos. But I'd never be able to look them in the face again. I'd have to quit!" But the risk involved was part of the thrill, and she had no regrets about being there.

"You may both dress" said Linda. As Superbitch replaced her costume and Zoey put on the black clothes she favoured, Yollanda announced "You've both passed the lack-of-modesty test", and the four founder members applauded.

Avril explained the coming proceedings. "Our club is based on games and luck of the draw, so you won't both have to perform all the tests. For each ritual, the two of you will draw high-card, and the loser will have to endure the test. But if one of you gets two penalties in a row, the other must take the next one. Life has to be a LITTLE bit fair."

Zoey and Superbitch looked at each other and grinned. "May the best woman win, and the other one suffer" said Superbitch. Zoey could only blush again. She recognized a naturally dominant woman when she saw one!

"The ratio of pain to embarrassment will rise with each test" said Avril. "First, the loser must take a hand spanking, with her bottom bare, over the knee of our youngest member, Yollanda."

The college girl gave them a shy smile, and set a pack of cards on the table. "Ace counts as low. Who will draw first?"

Superbitch's thoughts at that moment were "From an executive office suite to bare-bottomed over the lap of someone barely old enough to be an intern? Please, no"! Whereas Zoey was thinking "Yollanda is such a pretty young girl. I'm scared I'll get visibly wet if she spanks me!"

To be continued...

Tags
club, f/f, ladies, social