MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-28-2012, 05:38 AM

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 1/8

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 1/8
by KajiraGames (F/F cons)

The story so far - In Game 1 a Club for playing games with spanking penalties was founded by:
Avril, a legal secretary and the club's host.
Linda, her neighbour who works in a large company's offices.
Talia, who works on a different floor of the same company.
Yollanda, an 18-year-old college student.
Game 1 part 3 has the full rules of the club.
---
Game 2 - "Initiations"

Email from: Talia
To: Avril. Cc: Linda, Yollanda
Subject: Fun last weekend
Dear Avril,
I hope you can organize another meeting of the Ladies Social Club asap. I stayed awake that night for 2 hours thinking about it, if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to more games where we get to use more than our hand in the 'final phase', and I can supply some of the tools of the trade.
Cheers,
Talia.

To: Talia, Linda, Yollanda.
Subject: Re:Fun last weekend
Talia and friends,
I'm glad you're all in good health and nobody's 'muscles' are too sore, though I'm sure that three of us need a little break before we meet again. I certainly do - I'm still a little 'sunburnt'. Talia, your offer of equipment is welcome. Of course, I have found a few things around the house, and Linda says she is going to a cane furniture workshop looking for discarded bargains.
See you soon,
Avril.

Unsigned memo delivered, sealed, to Linda's and Talia's desks:
Ladies,
No doubt you are aware that company emails (in and out) are monitored, and your exchange concerning your Social Club was very discreet. Only someone with spanking on their mind would see what your emails were about. Only a senior executive of the firm would be allowed to read them. I happen to be both of these things - and female, 30yo.
Your little enterprise sounds fascinating and I'd love to join. However, I have too much to lose if I was detected taking part in such naughty and embarrassing activities. I would want to wear a mask and costume, and not use my real name. If this is acceptable, please leave a sealed message marked 'Ladies Social Club' on Linda's desk some time this week, and I will pick it up after everyone goes home.

In a sealed envelope on Linda's desk:
Dear Ms Executive,
We, the members of the Ladies Social Club, have spoken and we've agreed that we have no objection to your using a mask and a nickname. The 'costume' you mention would very likely have to come off, in part or in full, during the games.
Attached is a copy of the Club rules. You will note the provision concerning initiation rituals for new members. If you agree to abide by the rules, you will be welcome at our next meeting. 2pm Saturday week at this address...

"Who do you think it is?" Talia asked Linda. "I never have any dealings with the top brass."

"Nor do I. But let's not speculate. This woman deserves her privacy in that sense. Though she won't get any bodily privacy at her initiation, or when she loses a game. I just hope she's not too high and mighty for that!"

"But won't it be great to think we're stripping and spanking one of our bosses?"

"Sure. But she no doubt has fantasies of disciplining her employees, too. And she knows who we are."

Talia chuckled. "If we get bad employee reviews we might find our game penalties are suddenly very hard."

"Avril rang me last night" said Linda. "She's found another new recruit. Her name is Zoey, and she was wearing a black vinyl skirt and a top with the brand name 'Spank' on it. Avril used that to strike up a jokey conversation, and sure enough, Zoey was using the brandname as a statement about herself. She's very keen."

On the appointed Saturday, Avril introduced Zoey to her three colleagues. She had close-cropped and red-dyed hair, and a dusky complexion.

There was a knock at the front door. The party's eyes opened wide when Avril ushered a well-toned blonde in a superhero costume and eye-mask into the lounge room. "You can call me Superbitch" said the newcomer provocatively. "I'll take the mask off now - I just want to make sure nobody can recognize me arriving or leaving."

[3D pic of the new initiates:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7644&cat=500

"Well Superbitch, and Zoey" said Avril, "the first step in your initiation is to check your health to ensure you can withstand our penalties. Linda has some medical training, don't you, Linda?"

Linda was wearing a white medical coat. "Yes I do" she said, grinning to make it clear she didn't expect to be believed. Both initiates guessed that this was a test to make sure they wouldn't refuse to take clothes off, or to be touched intimately.

"Zoey first" Linda continued. "But Superbitch, if that costume is awkward to take off, you'd better start working on it. Just the bottom half, if you please. Get bare from the waist down. Zoey, we'll have those vinyl pants and your top off instead." It was clear that Zoey was bra-less.

The newbies both looked a little quizzical at not being revealed in the same way. "Two things to remember" said Talia. "One, life isn't fair, as the cards or the dice will teach you. Two, you'll have to be obedient when you're the loser of a game."

"And new pledges are de-facto losers" added Yollanda, who had recently pledged a sorority and was disappointed to find that paddles were a thing of the past.

Zoey was feeling sexually excited already. All the girls present had to be at least a little bit bisexual, to enjoy playing such games with other females. But Zoey alone had no interest in men at all. She was a little shy about 'coming out', and her fantasies of being dominated, spanked and looked after by a strong woman were unfulfilled. She had no trouble obeying Linda, and stripped to her sky-blue panties.

[Pic of the situation:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7645&cat=500

To be continued immediately. The split of parts 1&2 is due to the character limit on myspankingforum.com, where this series is posted with 3D-art illustrations.

Tags
club, f/f, games, ladies