MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-08-2012, 10:50 AM

Smile My one and only spanking

When I was 28 I ran across a magazine, "Corporeal", that had to do with spanking. For some reason, I was really drawn to it. I started fantasizing and, somewhere along the line, started having a strong desire to be spanked.

We had been married for a few years and I finally got up the courage to talk to my wife about it. She listened but said that it wasn't something she felt that she could do.

One weekend we had been to a party and had a few drinks. My wife had a pleasant buzz on and as she got undressed and looked into the mirror (she was only wearing her panties and had on a pair of boots) she playfully asked if she looked like one of those dominant women in my magazines. She looked terrific! Then she asked if I still wanted to be spanked.

I can't tell you how excited I was at this turn of events. I told her, "Yes", "Of course". She said "OK".

I quickly got undressed and laid on the bed with a pillow under my middle. She started to smack my bottom with her hand but said that it hurt her hand.

I got up and found a clothes brush and my belt. She took the clothes
brush. I laid back down again and she proceeded to give me a really good spanking. It hurt but, for some reason, I was really enjoying it. I just sucked it up and took whatever she was willing to give.

When I started to ge really red, she said that she had better stop.

I took her into my arms, held her tight and thanked her. We hugged and kissed. I kissed her breasts and took down her panties. It was a little tough getting them over her boots.

She takes a while to cum and, early in our marriage, we found that if I went down on her, she could cum. We did it several ways and my favorites was for her to sit on my face. She really enjoyed doing it that way too.

I laid on my back on the bed and, still wearing her boots, she climbed on top of me and sat on my face. I know, my nose is up her butt but she has never smelled bad. Quite the opposite, her natural body odor is a real turn-on. I licked her until she came. At this point, her vagina is really sensitive and she doesn't want me to lick any more but she likes to just "be" a little before she moves. So I got in the habit of licking her anus while she comes down.

After she settled down, we made love. Afterwards, we snuggled together and fell asleep.

The next morning she looked at my butt to see if there was any damage. I told her again, how much I had enjoyed it.

She said that she was sorry but she just didn't think she could do it again. WE kind of left it open if circumstances were ever right but, unfortunately, it never happened again.

But I still have that one, bright, shinning moment in time that I think about over and over again.