MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-15-2008, 03:45 AM
(Daddy(ken

Talking The night before christmas.

On the day before christmas, it was snowing real heavy and we had a blistering snow storm,we got upt 10 inches of snow on christamas eve
and both of daughters, my 7 year old and 10 year old wanted to go play in the snow,so i said okay you can, but let me warn you that there will no throwing snowballs the the cars as they pass on by, well evidently i got
a phone call that evening at 6:00pm from a angry neighor, he told me
that both og the girls lynn and jennifer has thrown snowballs at his car
that evening and in the reult of throwing snowballs at his car they broke 2 window both in the back,he asked how we are going to pay for that and i
told him that both of the girls will pay serverly for that out of there
barebottom,after i hang up the phone i began to (CALL BOTH OF THE GIRLS IN
INSIDE)they both respond...yes daddy, youngladies im very mad and upset at both of you,(WHY Daddy, what did we do now)...I got a phone call from mr.strictland and he is very irate and disturbed at both of you, he has told me
that you both threw snowballs at his car and broke both of his back windows.
(But....But ....Daddy...We didn,t do on purpose daddy?...i do,nt care you 2
after i told you both to be carefull and not to throw snowball at the cars as they pass on by and you did not listen one bit you 2? Daddy... yes younglady
are we in trouble, hmmmm what a question to ask me younglady when you know alreadt that you are in trouble....NO...NOO...NOOOO, lynn and jennifer begin to cry softly,first of all i go get the wooden hairbrush and as i walk back in the frontroom i take jennifer by her hand and placer her across my knee...WAH WAH WAH...as i begin to slowly unfasten jennifer pants pull both underwear and pants down to her ankles, i slowly raise my hand with thw wooden hairbrush and SLAP SLAPP SLAPPP SLAPPPP SLAPPPPP SLAPPPPPP, as i keep contunueing to repeat eanh spank on each cheek readily 50 times.
OWWWW.AWWWWWWWWWW OUCCCCCCCCCCCCH, thats hurts daddy,please stop, as i stop i tell jennifer to go stand in the corner with pants and under wear down...yes sir daddy i will, (LYNN your nest younglady
as i reach for the thick wooden cane, Lynn you recieve the best of 50 strokes
and this will be with your pants and underwear completely down to your ankles,now get your naughty bottom over here younglady, yes sir daddy, (AS LYNN WALKS OVER AND STAND BESIDE ME, now i want you to lean over the end of the couch younglady, yes daddy..she bend over the end of the couch
and as i swish the cane in the air 2 times all she hears is swish swish, i begin to measure where i want it to land, Perfect i said that will work excellent across her bsre bottom, the 1st stroke was soft one even though it sting a little bit, the 2 nd stroke, SWISH SMACK across her other cheek and right in the middle of her upper thigh,AWWW AWWW...YOU MEANIE SOB YOU)watch your mouth lynn before you get your wash out with a bare of soap younglady,
repeatily continues SWISH SMACK POP SWISH SMACK POP SWISH SMACK POP...al the way until she recived the 50 strokes, now younglady you have a very red sore bottom and that will teach you younglady, now go to your bedrooom and go to bed...yes sir dsd, as lynn walks to her room slowly rubbing her sore bottom and wiggleing and swriveing back and forth all the way to her room, jennifer you comeout of the corner younglady and pull your deserveing naughty underwear and pants up, and go to room and go to bed...yes sir daddy she replies with a slight mouthy word you meanie..
Christmas day came and they got up still rubbing their sore bottoms, daddy they both reply with wheres are christmas present. now you 2 santa claus checked his christmas list and wrote a letter stateing you both were naughty and sants did not leave any presents for you both at all...AWWW AWWWWW WAHHH AWWWW WAHHHH..no fair you get presents and wedont...WAHHHH WAHHHHWAHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHH...as they both cry themself to sleep. Have a very naughty christmas day and happy new year....