MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM

Amber?

Hi all...

First post here I think, but I've lurked for a long time.

I downloaded quite some time ago a couple of videos that included the Amber cracker barrel and Amber plastic spatula spankings and fell in love with Amber over any other spanking model I've ever seen in my entire life.

I've browsed around the Internet and from what I can tell, Amber didn't really get into doing videos that much but I wanted to ask here if maybe I'm missing (or not finding) a site where I can download many more videos of her being spanked?

And finally, does she do requests/customs? I would easily blow chunks of paychecks to be able to see new content from her and/or "direct" the scene.

You are adorable Amber - I hope you are still out there!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:07 PM

Hi there Heatherotk,

First off, congratulations on your "de-lurk." You'll find us to be the friendly sort.

Amber has done many videos for our company, AmateurSpankings. It's www.amateurspankings.com. We've been keeping a lower-than-usual profile the past few weeks, as we are in the midst of doing a major facelift to our site for the first time since our inception back in the late 90s.

Amber is one of our favorite people and is a frequent poster on this forum. Spanked~Amber is her username here.

Happy spankings!

Gary
Old 04-14-2010, 12:01 PM

Thank you Heatherotk for the kind words and show of interest. I'm still here, still naughty and I'm sure Gary along with al my spanko friends would agree I have yet to not be deserving of a spanking...
http://www.sassypaddles.com