MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
DarksKitty

What do you want in a spanking site?

I've been out browsing spanking sites and a lot seem pretty similar so I was wondering...

What do you most like to see in a spanking site?
What really grabs your interest and makes you say "oh i have to join that!"?
Is there anything you don't find much that you wish to see more of?
Old 04-02-2009, 02:26 AM

I like sites that are one stop all inclusive places with something for everyone. I like posted pics, videos, links, stories, poems, blogs, fetish shops and clubs/events. I like a site that allows all sorts of pics like jpg, bmp, etc. Also, I like a site to be extra friendly, open and treats their members with the utmost respect and courtesy. I'd like to have a site where you can choose your own theme for your profile page and for your homepage. I must say that this dull grey is really boring on this site and I wish I could at least pick from a large pallet of colours and textures/patterns. I'd like a site to include a large comments section with comment graphics you can post onto people's profiles for fun and also applications that are fun and also a lot that are relevant to the scene. Also, and really key here, is having something where people don't just always look at the posts but are actual contributing members. So boring and lonely to post something and get no replies. It has happened to me so often and it has really hurt my feelings.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:45 AM
DarksKitty

Sounds like you want something like facebook for spankos
Old 04-02-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksKitty View Post
Sounds like you want something like facebook for spankos
Well, sort of like the best of all worlds. Take Facebook and Myspace and combine their features with our spanking tastes and you have an ideal that would be very hard to replicate anywhere else. A lot of the time people in our community will set up profile after profile only to have them deleted by FB or Myspace due to their adult risque content. So, it would be really great to have a maximally featured site that is strictly for our community where one could set up profiles and have them be rich and detailed with all the bells and whistles, be totally free and also with the knowledge that their profile they spent a lot of time setting up won't get deleted. There would also be a forum section and a groups section. Plus folks could have non-topic pics, videos, forums, etc. because we are all fully rounded individulas with tastes that are varied and not just scene related.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM
igorw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksKitty View Post
What do you most like to see in a spanking site?
What really grabs your interest and makes you say "oh i have to join that!"?
Is there anything you don't find much that you wish to see more of?
More description of experience;
classified ads, sorted by specialties (for example, erotic spanking, disciplinary spanking and so on), not just m/m, m/f etc.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:43 AM

I think the main thing that can make or break a site is hands down- interaction between its members... I wish there was a bit more of that here.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:21 AM

maybe have some small clips of spanking videos as well as picture maybe set it up where you can change your background and stuff
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 PM
ancient

strapped or caned

ladies with their hands tied above their heads
naked being strapped or caned on their asses