MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-07-2011, 10:39 AM

I'm 29 and since my divorce 2 yrs ago have lived with my mum and dad. If I break the rules I still get a spanking from my dad. I live with them rent free, so whats a sore bottom now and then if deserved.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:47 PM

While I respect Farmgirls views I think that spanking depends entirely on the parents and especially the child. I see nothing wrong with spanking an especially naughty 18 year old as it was not uncommon when I grew up. However not every 15 - 18 year old teen regardles of sex needs that type of discipline.
There are those who do and/or have been raised in a home enviroment that this is accepted and normal as a punishment. As long as it is not sexual in nature or taken to the point of abuse then I see no wrong in it.
I was both spanked and beaten as a child into my teens. there is a difference. Spanking was an effective deterent, beating was not.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:52 PM

@hazel: Very interesting to read your response. It's nice to see some people who understand the difference between something earned versus something that's just plain abusive.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:07 PM

Being the new kid on the block here I'm kind of shy to answer but I feel if there is nothing sexual about it and the vaginal area is not touched a good still spanking will remind them that they need to behave. I also feel they should see each other get your hand or belt put to their bare bottom. That will show the other exactly what will happen if she does something spank worthy too.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:55 PM
jorgea

How Old to Stop Spanking Daughters?

Not everyone know when is the proper time to stop or start.