MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM

..And Alabama

The previous post about Texas prompts me to add a story I have heard. That 17 Alabama girls were paddled last month for wearing inappropriate, too-revealing prom dresses to their Senior Prom. However, accounts on line appear contradictory and there is a possibility it may be a spoof.
On the other hand, CP in Southern schools does occur. Anyone here familiar with the story.
And for the record, it if did occur, I DO NOT approve. Dress code violators getting spanked is fine in fiction, or roleplay, but the idea of a male school principal, as was reported, paddling 17 and 19 year old girls is repulsive.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:47 AM

I agree!! I personally don't think children of any age should be spanked as I'm against corporal punishment for children. I was spanked as a kid & it was a little traumatic. But if consenting adults want to spank each other then i see nothing wrong with that.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:43 AM

Back in my growing up years, juveniles were spanked, including teenagers! This seemed to work better than just going to your room or being without tv for a designated period of time. Domestic spanking worked because there normally wasn't a conflict of interest. I can't imagine a father or mother getting turned on by spanking their children, even teenage ones. But a headmaster of a school very well could be! Maybe even the best part of his job? I would think the pupils would try extra hard to behave. Which of course was the purpose. Or should I say "It should be!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-08-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy View Post
Back in my growing up years, juveniles were spanked, including teenagers! This seemed to work better than just going to your room or being without tv for a designated period of time. Domestic spanking worked because there normally wasn't a conflict of interest. I can't imagine a father or mother getting turned on by spanking their children, even teenage ones. But a headmaster of a school very well could be! Maybe even the best part of his job? I would think the pupils would try extra hard to behave. Which of course was the purpose. Or should I say "It should be!"
I know that spanking was used in schools a long time ago, but I personally feel it is barbaric & another good reason not to let paddling be used in public schools is because a Headmaster could & probably does sometimes get sexually turned on by paddling girls. Also there should be no bare bottom spanking as the spanking can be plenty efficient with clothes on. Also IF a parent felt they needed to spank at all then it should only be used in very extreme situations (example, a kid burning down the house, if the kids beat up another kid & causing injury or committing a crime )not for little stuff.
Also growing up I was spanked up until age 10 & I hated my parents for spanking & almost ran away. I got spanked one time 50 licks with the belt for something so small & my brother got 100 swats with a metal flyswatter for something small as well. Spanking can easily get out of hand & become abusive, so I am against spanking children & teenagers especially since they are way too old to get spanked.
I do however like to role play getting spanked as a naughty school girl before having sex.