MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 PM

Red face Being Ornery

I was about 10yrs.
My sister and I was told to clean our room and so I kept picking up all of my sisters toys and putting them all over her side of the room to make it worse for her, My sister told me I had better stop or she would tell mom on me. I ignored her request. I just kept at it. My side was cleaned and so my sister started to do the same to my side and I told her to stop and she said NO because you did it to me, so it is my turn to do it to you, I took one of her dolls that was her favorite and I told her if she did it again I would break her dolls heads. she started to cry and was screaming and mom came running in and my sister told her what was going on and mom had asked me if it was true, I told mom she my sister started it and my sister told mom I started it and that I would break her dolls heads.

Mom gave my sister and me warning that we are to help each other to get the room cleaned, Mom also told us if she herd any more fighting she would take both of us and give us a spanking, mom said she dose not care who started it that mom will finish it. Mom left the room my sister and I did good at getting the room cleaned, Then I came across my favorite stuff Dog that I put on my bed as a decor with my others and out of the blus my sister took a couple of my stuffys and said they where hers and put it on her bed. they were my stuffys and I took them back and the fight started I hit my sister, she started to cry and mom came back in she said nothing and she grabbed my sister first mom grabbed the paddle hanging in the hallway, went in the bathroom, I could hear my mom asking what happen then I herd the spanking started, I went and hid inside moms cloest. I herd mom and my sister come out of the bathroom my sister was in the corner crying, Mom went after me but she had to find me. mom counted first, she went to our closet then she went to the hall closet and then her closet mom grabbed my hand and went to the bathroom mom had asked me why I hit my sister I told her why.My mom stripped my bottom and spanked me first with hand then I was given the rest with the paddle I had corner time.

We was both told to finish and she had better not hear any more fighing or arguing if she did mom said we will take both of and spanked again and going to the movie will be taken away.

Both of us was behaved. Mom was taking us to see Bambi at that time. my mom stripped my bottom and spanked me first with hand then I was given the rest with the paddle I had corner time.

We was both told to finish and she had better not hear any more fighing or arguing if she did mom said we will both be spanked again and going to the movie will be taken away.

Both of us was behaved. Mom was taking us to see Bambi at that time.

Last edited by TJ50; 12-08-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Posted twice
Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 AM

Being Ornery

This is something I am not particularly proud of doing it was rather mean and very ornery I was probably 10 years old visiting my Aunt Lois we were outside she had a glass of tea in her hand just about to sit down when I moved her chair so she sat down without nothing there and her anger wasn't pleasant she yanked my pants down put me across her knee and gave me my bare bottom a real work out I tried to get away but she had such a tight grip on me I couldn't my bottom was red hot when she stopped but she wasn't thru with me dragging me into the house where my pants were still on the ground as I was forced to walk that way while she still had ahold of me took me into the kitchen while she went and got her razor strap then laid into my sore bottom as I was already in tears from that long spanking she gave me outside then the paddling with that razor strap I was very sore and hurting but I never gave my Aunt a reason to ever spank me again after that incident!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haught View Post
This is something I am not particularly proud of doing it was rather mean and very ornery I was probably 10 years old visiting my Aunt Lois we were outside she had a glass of tea in her hand just about to sit down when I moved her chair so she sat down without nothing there and her anger wasn't pleasant she yanked my pants down put me across her knee and gave me my bare bottom a real work out I tried to get away but she had such a tight grip on me I couldn't my bottom was red hot when she stopped but she wasn't thru with me dragging me into the house where my pants were still on the ground as I was forced to walk that way while she still had ahold of me took me into the kitchen while she went and got her razor strap then laid into my sore bottom as I was already in tears from that long spanking she gave me outside then the paddling with that razor strap I was very sore and hurting but I never gave my Aunt a reason to ever spank me again after that incident!
I wish I had learned my lesson with my Aunts but the Ornery got to the best of me. I know what the strap feels like I am glad that my mom never used it on me. Just my 2 Aunts.