MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-25-2010, 07:28 PM

More TASSP 2009 Accolades

From last year's Texas All-State Spanking Party:

I just wanted to add my thanks for a wonderful, wonderful party! Thank you for welcoming this "Jersey Boy".
My friends and I had such a great time, and met so many nice people! We hated to leave early, but we had plans we could not break.(Sigh..)Thank you all again!

Jersey John

Thanks everyone for an amazing party. In particular, thank you Paul for making this happen. Terecia, thank you for organizing the Bad Boys event and thanks to all the naughty boys who endured my "family strap." Miranda

Miranda Marx

Sorry for posting so late, but I just got back to New York. I wanted to tell everyone what I wonderful time I had, as always, spanking and being spanked in Texas, where y'all really know how to do it right!!

First of all, thanks so much to Paul and Terecia for leading the organization of this incredible Pirate Party. I noticed every detail, from the incredible decorations, to the stocks (thanks CC), the cannon, the pirate ship on my door. That's so much work.
I enjoyed playing with everyone. So if I didn't mention you, it's because my brain is fried. You can spank me for that next time!! Hugs and smacks to everyone.

trish

WOW!!!!

This was such a great party and thanks go all around as you can tell from all the e-mails when I got home. I also add my thanks to all and to all those behind the scenes that do not get the credit.
I have to say to any new person that if you can push your self pass your comfort level and just speak up that this party and this group is the place.
Thank you all again for making me family.

MJ

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked so hard on the weekend. We are all so lucky to have such spanko friends. Spanking has been such an amazing thing in my life, and you friends are the icing on the cake. It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to those who played with me, it was much enjoyed.
To all those who put in all the hours and work, I hope you get some well deserved rest, and swats of your own or giving ones if you need to.
gratefully,

sheila

It was our pleasure. We all had a good time. And I've gotta tell you, the feedback I heard from people about the weekend has been entirely positive. That ended up being a great event.
Again...congrats on a fabulous event.
Your pal,

Gary

To thank Paul for being the coolest person ever, and planning and organizing and throwing the BEST PARTY EVER......and then actually allowing me to attend. My appreciation knows no bounds. To everyone who worked endless hours behind the scenes to make this such a smooth event, a huge hats off to all of you. I wouldn't want to name names for fear of leaving someone out.
whole YEAR to do it!
To anyone I may be forgetting, my most sincere apologies. I loved you all!

Kyra and Stooge David

First of all, your devotion to Lyn is inspiring. I was at the raffle table when I saw you get a call, and heard you say, "I'll be right there, my love" or something like that. I assumed she needed you, and you were exactly where you should be.
We will play sometime, that's for sure. I will definitely be back.
And yes, my bottom is very warm, striped, sore and just otherwise completely delicious!!!!
Thank you for everything you do to make BU such an incredible group. I have come to love everyone I've met there, and to feel like such a welcome member of a wonderful family.

Trish
Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 PM

3 Weeks until the Texas All-State Spanking Party

The Texas All-State Spanking Party is a mere 3 weeks away!!! Don't miss out by procrastinating! Get those forms and fees in asap!!

See you all in THREE WEEKS!!

Paul (tubaman2020@aol.com)
Old 02-28-2010, 03:50 PM

TASSP Deadline approaching!

The deadline for me to receive the forms and fees for the Texas All-State Spanking Party is one week away! Please get them in in time to reach me before next Sunday!

Any questions, just ask: tubaman2020@aol.com

PS. We are international again! We have folks coming from UK, Canada, and Australia this year, so far.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:50 AM

Tassp

I hope you're going to be able to make it to the big Texas All State event the weekend of March 12th thru 14th.

If you ARE going, be sure to look us up. We (AmateurSpankings.com and MySpankingForum.com) will have a hospitality suite that should be open most of the time. As of now, our models Amber, Emily, Skylar and Danielle will all be there for sure, with others possibly dropping by too.

I've had a number of people mention to me that they'd like to "watch" a spanking. We'll plan on providing that for you to watch! Once again, just check in with one of us.

Looking forward to a great weekend in Dallas!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:30 PM
kinkylatina

Is it to late?

We want to attend but I guess its too late. We live in Dallas so we are already here but we dont know if we can just show up and register in person. Does anyone have any info on it.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:22 PM

This party was AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much to Paul Tubaman, the lovely models from AmateurSpankings, and all the folks who made this possible.