MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-23-2006, 05:40 PM

Suspected Spankos

If we're on this forum most of us have a finely tuned radar to other possible people interested in the same thing that we are - spanking!

So who have you run into before that you think might have some degree of the fever for spanking that we do. Colleagues at work, classmates, friends in the neighborhood, those you meet in casual situations that do something to make you wonder, members of your extended family, and more?
Old 10-23-2006, 06:19 PM

My barber!

I know she used to get the paddle frequently when she was a youngster in private school (she is 37 now).

And the last time I chatted with her by phone and asked if she was behaving she told me that she was in one of her ornery moods.

With that opening, I told her that I guess I will just have to bring my paddle with me when I come for my haircut later.

Her response?

After a brief pause she said "You had better get in line."

Think she is a spanko?
Old 10-23-2006, 10:24 PM

A few of my friends from work and I were playing pool one night when I was approached by a man who said "you look as if you need a spanking." After picking my jaw up off the floor, I just stood there like an idiot. All I could think was; "How did he know ?!?!" This was BEFORE I even started experimenting with the spanking scene in my adult life.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-23-2006, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
A few of my friends from work and I were playing pool one night when I was approached by a man who said "you look as if you need a spanking." After picking my jaw up off the floor, I just stood there like an idiot. All I could think was; "How did he know ?!?!" This was BEFORE I even started experimenting with the spanking scene in my adult life.
You know, on another spanking chat board about which we know nothing about someone probably asked the same question that I did in this thread. And some guy replied with something like:

"These girls were playing pool one night and I said to one of them, this really short girl, "You look like you need a spanking." You should have seen the look on her face. She just stood there kinda like she didn't know what to say. I didn't either, so just went on. But now that I think about it, I wonder if..."

Old 10-23-2006, 10:52 PM

Gigglin' and a grinnin' here. I wouldn't doubt it. Lol.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 04-20-2007, 01:43 PM

Lol

To Funny amber!!!!

Well I seem to be able to turn even the most hard core vanilla into at the very least saying that i need to be spanked and on my better days I have gotten them to try. (We're you impressed Gary?)

But there is a guy in my bible study of all places that I suspect. We have a single mom in the group and occasionally she will talk about having to give a spanking... which usually spurns on a conversation about childhood discipline. One single guy mentioned that he had made a paddle... and my spanko radar was on high alert. He said it was for his kids someday... but I think he's really got other things on his mind.

LOL
Kaylex
Old 04-20-2007, 11:04 PM

Okay, so one of the other managers at work left his messenger running. His screen name is "I W flog y". Now, that may mean something completely innocent, but what *I* read that as is "I will flog you". Am I wrong??? I didn't dare ask. Lord knows I've learned way too much about his personal life lately, such as he's been hooking up with one of the bartenders and she's pregnant. So if I'm reading that right and he's kinky like I think he is, does that mean that the bartender is into it as well??
Old 04-22-2007, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
...but what *I* read that as is "I will flog you". Am I wrong??? ... he's been hooking up with one of the bartenders and she's pregnant. So if I'm reading that right and he's kinky like I think he is, does that mean that the bartender is into it as well??
Observation No. 1: Very possibly so!

Observation No. 2: Even if he is, from what you described, sounds like one to stay totally away from!

(And mixing relationships with work is often a recipe for disaster, even outside our special little world.)