MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-21-2009, 12:18 PM

Red face spanked by maid

when i was about 14 my sisters were about 12 and 16, my parents had to work all the time so they hired a maid who woiuld also babysit us. the maid was 23 and was called alex, one time we were playing on the playstation in my older sisters room when she called us down to dinner we were turning off the playstation when she burst in shouting why aren't you coming when i called you. she took my younger sister into her bedroom and gave her 30 spanks with her leather belt locked her in and came back to me and my sister she took me to my bedroom and gave me 60 spanks with her leather belt. she locked me in went to my older sister and gave her 120 spanks with her leather belt. she then called her sister who came down, she brought us all to the bathroom and said you are such dirty children you must have a bath they took all of our cloths off and then bathed us and scrubbed our private places: like tits vaginas penis
Old 08-24-2009, 09:25 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
so the first one got 30, next one 60, next one 120....whoa if you had five kids in that family the last one would have gotten 480.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
so the first one got 30, next one 60, next one 120....whoa if you had five kids in that family the last one would have gotten 480.
Paully,

I'm highly impressed with your math skills. If MY math skills are correct, that means the 6th kid (a really BIG family) would have gotten 960! Now THAT'S an impression!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:16 PM

Math is my WORST subject, but even I can figure out that some extreme punishment was being handed out here.
http://www.sassypaddles.com