MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-22-2007, 03:27 PM

Smile Blistered For Speeding

Blistered For Speeding

By Jerry aka Hot-Spanker and Me

I know you have warned me time and time again but I just hate wearing my seat belt. I'd rather be free, and have my clothes unwrinkled. As I speed down that old country road, with the music blaring in my ears, and my heart pumping at the thrill of being bad, I just put all your warnings out of my head. Just when I thought I would never get caught, red and blue lights flash behind me and that unmistakable sound of sirens fill the air! I quickly slowed down and pulled over. Fear consumed me, I was a dead woman. If not by this cop, for sure I would be when my husband found out! I rolled down my window as the officer approached my door! License and registration please! "You were going very fast there mam, I caught you going 80 miles an hr in a 55 mile per hr zone not to mention your not wearing your seat belt! What could I say I was busted! I handed him my license and papers. He lectured me a bit on my safety and the safety of others and then handed me my ticket. 500 dollars no this was not going to be good! Maybe I could pay this without my husband finding out; nope I would not be telling him about this. I don't think my bottom would survive the confrontation! As I drove home I was feeling pretty good about getting away with this. I hated lying to him but there was no way I could tell him, he would be so mad and I couldn't have that. I stopped at the store to get water on my way home. Just as I was getting ready to pull into my driveway the same officer who pulled me over was shaking hands with my husband and walking back to his car. I felt the tears in my eyes start to form and a slight ting in my bottom because I knew I had been outed. But what was he doing here! I slowly got out of my car. My hubby who was not looking so nice walked towards me. We have to talk young lady! I wanted nothing more than to run! Oh please I am sorry I said he just grabbed my arm and lead me in the house. Oh you will be he said! But why did he come by I asked. Well it seems u forgot your license and he brought it back for you.

Let’s get this skirt off young lady
oh god she was in trouble. He made her undress completely as soon as they reached their bedroom. Standing naked, and trembling beside the bed she watched him going through the implement drawer. He took out three implements oh god she was going to get it! The leather strap, the paddle, and that horrible bath brush!! "I won't be able to take this she thought." the urge to run was strong. But she didn’t run.

Placing his hands gently on her bare shoulders he guided her into position, bent over hands on the bed. "We've had this discussion before. So I’ll do my talking with these today." he gestured toward the items of her dread. "You will slow down and you will wear your damn seatbelt." "YES sir" she sobbed her tears flowing freely before the first spank. He picked the strap and without warning began a series of hot searing strokes. He covered her naked bottom with red welts the strap flashing up and down. She was wailing! He whipped. She begged. He started in on her upper thighs one at a time. Bringing howls, and pleas with every burning blow. He brought her to a fever pitch. And just as it seemed she would lose it completely he stopped. He took her in his arms. Shushing her. Soothing her "It will be ok pumpkin. You can do this. You have to do this. Baby you have to learn.
She sobbed quietly on his strong loving shoulder. Resolving herself to take the rest of her punishment. She deserved this. Worrying him. Costing him SO MUCH MONEY. Disobeying his repeated warnings about her seatbelt.
He led her back to the bed. Sitting down he hauled his crying naughty wife over his lap, and picked up the paddle. Starting where he left off with the strap he blistered her. The paddle seared her hot red bottom he was determined to teach her a lesson with this spanking. The paddle was setting her ass on fire! OH GOD, OH PLEASE PLEASE STOP HONEY PLEASE! YOU’RE KILLNG MEEEE OH OH OH OH GOD HONEY PLEEEESE! HE BLISTERED HER CRIMSON BEHIND.
THROWING THE PADDLE DOWN HE BARKED.” Get up and bend over the bed. Wailing she instantly obeyed. She knew this mood. Looking over her shoulder, eye makeup streaming down her face with her tears, she promised to be good. To wear her seatbelt. To watch her speed. He listened to every word then picked up the bath brush to finish his message......
Old 04-22-2007, 05:49 PM

Is this your first story, SS?

If so, good job!

Can we count on you to join the burgeoning ranks of MSF writers and continue to contribute?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:19 PM

Hi RG ya its my first story on here, usually I post my stories on my 360 blog. Its kinda scarey to put yourself out there when your among such great writers. But ya sure I will contribute some more. I had fun writing this one with Hot-Spanker. Gotta do it again some time Jerry!