MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
michelle_uk

Smile First time

I am 34 now and seems like ages since I was spanked. Three years actually. It is even longer since my curiousity was aroused. When I was about 10 I came home from a majorette competition. It was a Sunday afternoon and my sister and two brothers were in the living room with mum and dad. I was hot tired and grumpy.

My dad asked if I had a good time and my brothers started to tease me about a boy from my school, saying that I did if he was there and stuff like that. I had a hissy fit and kicked the glass door from the hallway to the living room. It cracked with a sickening sound.

Dad jumped up, pulled me over his knee and in what seemed like one movement removed my knickers and slapped my bottom until it was cherry red.

That was the first time he had ever laid a hand on me. He virtually threw me up the stairs and told me to stay there until school the nexy day.

I cried and cried more in guilt than pain. I never forgot that day. For years I scoured comics and magazines for stories of spankings and pictures.

It wasnt until I went to university and heard sounds that have changed my life forever that I made the link to eroticism.

I shared a flat with another student who had a boyfriend. One night I was tired and went home from a night out early - for me that is.

I went to the small kitchenette adjacent to my flatmates bedroom. She obviously hadn't heard me come in as the sounds shocked and intrigued me coming from the room. Closing the fridge door quietly, I crept towards her door. At first I thought her boyfriend was slapping her around. However, from her cries of pleasure I realised he was spanking her bottom and she was loving every second of it.

I could hear my heart beating in my head, my mouth was dry, my legs were weak. It was like a dam busting. I stood there for what seemed like hours but was probably minutes, before creeping to my room and listening in the dark for more sounds. It went quiet except for her bed squeaking its customary noises. I had finally found what I had been searching for since childhood. The night was long, hot and exciting as thoughts raced through my mind and guilt left me as I reconciled that I wasnt a freak, and I could enjoy what I now know millions enjoy.

I have tales to tell and hope you enjoyed this.

Michelle
Old 01-13-2009, 08:11 PM

I enjoyed this thoroughly. Please write more.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 AM

I must say, that's an amazing introduction. Welcome to MSF.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:48 AM
karl

First time

Hi Michelle,

I am a 32 year male from Ireland who like you was on the receiving end of a good spanking or two as a kid. I have always been interested in it but never found a site before to tell my stories. I have lots of them.
TALK SOON

kARL
Old 05-29-2009, 08:11 AM

Did you ever tell your flat mates about, seeing them and telling them of your fantasies about spanking? Maybe they it would be more fun to have to female bottoms for spanking!