MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 12-31-2006, 10:17 AM

First Awarness was in 4th grade

I was 8 years old when my family moved from The Midwest to Texas. Where I came from, sapnking in schools was unheard of. I was never spanked at home, nor were any of my friends (at least that I knew about). In Texas, it was very much a part of everyday life, at home and at school. It was the first week at my new school when I got my first exposure to a spanking. A boy in the class smart mouthed the teacher's aide. The techer saw the whole thing, reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a wooden paddle ball type paddle. She grabbed the offender lightly by the arm amd dragged him into the hallway. It's funny, I had no idea what was about to happen, yet I had EVERY idea what was about happen. It was as if I had some sort of "spanking gene" in me that knew all about this and just needed to be woken up. Anyway, teachers weren't supposed to paddle kids in front of other students, but she had left the door open. From where I was sitting, I could see everything. I could here every word spoken. When she told the kid to "bend oer and touch your toes" my little 8 year old heart was racing a mile a minute. I felt a burning sense of fear deep down in my gut that I will never gorget and still drives all my spanking fantasies.

I am now 43 and still remember that incident like it was yesterday. It still makes every hair on my body stand on end.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:22 AM

wkp, what part of Texas did you move to?

What were the general paddling practices in your schools there?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
wkp, what part of Texas did you move to?

What were the general paddling practices in your schools there?
I lived in Houston 4th grade through 10th. It really varied from school to school. We moved around a lot, so I really got to see a lot of different paddling polices. Some schools hardly paddled at all, while others hardly a day went by when someone didn't get paddled. 7th - 9th grade was one of those schools. Both teachers and administrators were allowed to paddle at their discretion. Some teachers were "paddling teachers" others weren't. Most were. All that was required was another teacher as a witness. Male teachers were not allowed to paddle girls (but they could witness). Teachers were not allowed to paddle in view of other students. They usually took kids out in the hallway and left the door open so everyone could HEAR it it. They were allowed a max of 5 "pops" but 3 for boys and 2 for girls was normal.

My meneory is still doing pretty well as I get older. Some things we never want to forget.