MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 07-04-2007, 09:51 AM

High School Paddling

My interest in spanking caught fire in high school. Years later, I remember the incident that made a deep impression on me.

It was the beginning of the last period and I had to run an errand to the office. On my way out, I spotted a girl I knew from work. Sue was sitting in a chair not far from the door to the main office.

I walked over and asked her what she was doing there. Sue stood up and told me she had to straighten something out with the Dean.

Then, before I could get more information from her, Sue's head shot away from me and across the room to the Dean's door. It was opening, and another girl walked out and stopped.

The Dean was standing behind this girl. She told Sue to sit down and shut up. This sounded pretty serious to me, so I headed back to class.

I didn't find out what happened until I saw her that night at work. Sue was running late, so a friend of her's stopped her while she was walking to the back of the ice cream parlor to punch in.

Maureen asked Sue what happened. Sue was direct: "I got two whacks."

Not surprisingly, Maureen wanted to know if it hurt. Sue didn't pull any punches this time, either. Sue said, "I cried."

I guess that was all she wanted to say, as she turned around and went to punch in.

A little later that night I approached her at the cash register to the novelty store, which was also owned by the people who ran our ice cream parlor.

I was too afraid to ask Sue anything about her school spanking. But for some reason I mustered the nerve to put my arms around her waist and hold her bottom.

I probably missed a second chance to talk about that afternoon. My second blown shot happened when the other girl who got paddled that afternoon called Sue at work.

Sue asked me if I remembered the girl she was with that afternoon. Of course, I said. Sue then told me the girl wanted to say hello to me.

We said hello, and I gave the phone back to Sue.

So much for the social skills of a teenage boy.

Suffice to say, though, I've been fascinated by spanking and paddling since that time.