MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 12-31-2006, 02:23 AM

My first thoughts of spanking

Was probably when I was around 10 or 11. I remember in elementary school I was always trying to listen when I knew some kid was going to get the paddle, and I figured the other kids were doing the same thing the few times I found my butt on the receiving end of the paddle! Anyway when I couldn't find someone to spank me, I would often resort to spanking myself, with not a lot of success. My parents spanked me occasionally, most of the time mom was the one who did it, because dad wasn't home, but most of the time it didn't leave me with the warm red bottom I wanted, since she didn't spank hard.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaBear View Post
I remember in elementary school I was always trying to listen when I knew some kid was going to get the paddle, and I figured the other kids were doing the same thing the few times I found my butt on the receiving end of the paddle!
PB, what state did you attend school in? What were your school experiences with being paddled?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:09 PM

I lived in North Carolina, and got paddled a few times in elementary school.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:12 PM

Quote:
I lived in North Carolina, and got paddled a few times in elementary school.
Did your middle/junior high school and high school not paddle? Or did it work so well in elementary that you were cured for the rest of your school life?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:56 PM

I got it again in 7th grade, and honestly would likely have gotten it in high school except the principal was an absolute moron. He thought it was ok for boys to get the paddle but that we girls would be somehow "hurt" by the paddle. Instead girls usually got detention or "work detail" around school, and the boys got out of it by taking the paddle.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
He thought...that we girls would be somehow "hurt" by the paddle.
Hmmm...isn't that the intent of a paddling?! I think that's how they work.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:01 AM

Yeah that's what my friends and I thought! But the principal was a moron. There were several times when I would rather have just bent over and taken a spanking and gotten it over with!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:51 PM

First awareness of my interest in spanking

I was probably six when I first began to fantasize about getting spanked largely because I was addicted to the intense warmth that follows a good spanking. I was living with a foster family that was spanking me at least once or twice a week, often with the belt, and I don't remember enjoying any of that while t was happening, and I lived in constant fear of getting spanked. But when I lay in bed at night (sometimes with a very warm bottom from a recent spanking) I would fantasize about getting spanked some more, especially in a yellow pair of shorts that I had and I would imagine that my butt would get so warm that I had to sit in the snow to cool it. I left that family after a year and the spankings dropped off. After a while I remember giving myself spankings with a plastic bowling pin on occasion, but self spankings were never all that satisfying.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:25 PM

stw,

Just curious. Did they have their own kids, too? If so, did they spank them as well, or did it seem that you were treated differently? Overall, how did you feel about this family? Like them? Not?
Old 01-06-2007, 03:45 PM

They did have kids as well, three girls and a boy, all under ten when I was there, but I only remember them spanking the little boy periodically, but not the girls, and I don't think he got it as often as I did. I did not like staying there at all, and I look back on it as a negative experience. It's not so much that they spanked me, but there was no love, and it was obvious that I was NOT one of their kids. I don't think their spankings were all that exceptional; they used the belt from time to time but I was always at least in underwear when I got it, but the reasons for spanking or other punishments (typically being grounded from treats or getting yelled at) seemed inappropriate and almost arbitrary and there was a strong sense of fear and negative energy there. I stayed with a few other foster families while growing up and none of the others were that bad.