MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Old 05-28-2007, 10:29 AM
rangerboy

Memorial Day Message

Hi Gang....

I hope everyone is enjoying Memorial Day...please take a moment today to remember why we observe this holiday. It is in memory of the brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrafice for this wonderful country of ours.

We live in a nation where we can pretty much do just about anything we want. I think it goes without saying that in some countries...a Bottoms Up party would probably never happen. TASSP would be unthinkable and the organizers and participants would be subject to arrest and imprisonment if not worse.

So.....please just take a moment to remember that our freedom isn't free....it was purchased with lives of young men and women who wanted to live just as much as we do.....but they gave their lives so that we could enjoy ours.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day.

rb
Old 05-28-2007, 11:28 AM

Well done Rangerboy...thanks for making sure no one forgot such an important day that can easily be overlookd in the mist of cookouts and days on the lake.....

Old 05-28-2007, 08:45 PM

my little brother is in the service so i can tell you how frightening it is wondering if this will be the last time you'll ever see them. luckily he made it home safe an sound from his tour of iraq 2 years ago but he was given a notice last month that he'll be going back sometime between now an august. no definite dates yet. many of us may or may not support the war but please support our troops. they give the ultimate sacrifice an we should be thankful for it.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:11 PM

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to preserve the freedoms we all enjoy, and to the men and women like Emily's brother who unselfishly serve and protect us today...I salute you.

May God bless you and watch over you all.

And to you, Rangerboy, who also deserves our gratitude, I thank you.

Terry
Old 05-28-2007, 09:19 PM
rangerboy

Memorial Day Message

Terry

Thanks for that very kind response and I think I speak for all the folks who have served in uniform when I say, "You are very welcome."

God Bless the USA and all the men and women who defend it.

RB