MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-27-2014, 03:02 PM

I hate when people get offended by spanking discussion on mainstream boards!!!!!!

I was just on a Little House on the Prairie forum and had brought up a spanking discussion. Some people got offended that I would mention it. That is so frustrating when you want to discuss this stuff so bad, but people are offended and/or just ignore your post. I can't help that I am so fixated on spanking. It's just part of my make-up. And, I find that non-spankos can provide really good discussion if I am able to treat them into talking. It seems like here lately though, if I even as much as mention spanking on a mainstream board that someone gets offended. Drives me nuts!!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 06:33 PM

I hear you, rfkmcm. I have often wondered about the same reaction. The spanking fixation is a wonderful thing if you can share it. Thanks for posting.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:08 PM

It's always frustrating to try to discuss spanking with vanilla folks. That's why the internet has been a wonderful thing. There are plenty of outlets to discuss spanking...forums like this one and others. Believe me, it was a lot WORSE pre-90s. It's refreshing to be able to talk with like-minded people and not be made to seem like a freak.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:11 AM

And there were some really irate people on the IMDB boards when the spanking by Elvis in Blue Hawaii came up. And sure same true of NcLintock.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:26 AM

And becoming more and more immersed in the community and fining events in our area has helped a lot too.