MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-22-2007, 09:51 PM

Sandi's Lesson Part 3-b

“That was twelve, Sandi. I want you to thank me and ask for twelve more,” said Tony. Sandi wanted to beg him to stop the punishment but knew by now that that would be of no use. Desperate to avoid prolonging it, she caught her breath, said “Thank you, Tony. Please give me twelve more” in between sniffles.

After a brief respite (about 30 seconds) Tony commenced her paddling. Again, he used a steady pace, carefully selecting the spot to be stung and delivering the swat with just enough force to get her attention but not bruise (though she had by now turned a very pretty shade of red). Sandi was still moving and grinding her hips, but had noticed Tony’s hard-on, and was consciously trying to pleasure him in hopes of avoiding another dozen. “I think you’re getting the idea of this, Sandi!” said Tony. “I think so too,” added Carol. After the second dozen had been delivered, Tony said “Okay, Sandi, you know what to do.”

“Thank you, Tony.” Sandi hesitated. But she didn’t dare mess up now. “Please give me the next dozen.”

“I think that’s enough for now, Sandi. That part of your punishment is over,” said Tony. As much as Sandi wanted it to be completely over, she decided to comply with any further instruction. “Stand up, Sandi.” She did so, and her skirt fell back down over her
ass. “I didn’t give you permission to cover up yet. Lift your skirt up and turn your back to us.” Sandi complied as Carol walked over and placed her arms around Tony. “Mmm, I see her lap dance did get you turned on. We’ll have to do something about that.” Carol then turned to Sandi. “You did a good job on her pretty little ass. When do I get my turn with her?”

“In just a few minutes, Carol,” answered Tony. “First, Sandi must be prepared for the next part.”

Tony whispered something to Carol and walked over to Sandi. “Carol will get you prepared. I will be right back.” He then unlocked the door and walked out. Carol approached Sandi, who was still holding her skirt up, and inspected Sandi’s reddened buttocks. “Very nice. Now, Sandi, you may remove your skirt, blouse, and bra. You won’t be needing them.” Sandi undressed and placed her clothing on the chair. Tony
returned with her red teddy.

“We wouldn’t want you to catch cold, now. You may put this on,” Tony said.

She pulled the teddy over her shoulders. It did little to make her less chilly. “Don’t worry, Sandi, you will be warmed up again soon enough. Now, Carol will make the final preparations.” Carol led Sandi to the padded bench, and before placing Sandi on it, made a final adjustment. She lowered the end farthest from the chair so it was several
inches lower than the other end. She then helped Sandi mount the bench so that she was straddling the higher end. Carol had Sandi lay face down along the length of the bench. so that her legs and arms hung over the sides. Sandi’s ass, barely covered by the teddy, was high in the air.

Carol picked up the wrist and ankle cuffs from the table. She placed them on Sandi, then attached Sandi’s cuffed wrists at full stretch to eye rings on the forward legs of the bench. Sandi was unable to remove the cuffs or to detach them from the bench. She had never been this helpless before. Carol attached Sandi’s cuffed ankles to the back legs of
the bench. Sandi’s knees remained bent, but she could move very little. The cold air on her bare ass made her feel all the more exposed and vulnerable. Carol lifted the back of the teddy so that Sandi’s bottom was completely bared. She rubbed her hand over Sandi’s ass, ran her fingers down her crack all the way to her exposed pussy. Carol stroked Sandi’s pussy lips, moved back up her crack, over her asshole, and back down
again. Sandi was loving this now, moaning and moving her ass closer to Carol’s fingers. Carol continued to tease Sandi, parting her pussy lips and getting her finger wet, stroking her clit, then running her fingers over Sandi’s anus again, inserting her fingertip into Sandi’s most secret place. Sandi begged Carol to continue. “Sorry, I’ve got a date with
an Italian hunk.” Carol walked away.

“Sandi, it’s now 8:55 PM,” said Tony. Carol and I need some time to ourselves. Your punishment will continue at 9:30 sharp. I want you to have some time to think about what you did and what will happen next. You are completely helpless, and your little ass is in perfect position for the whipping you are about to get. Don’t make any mistake about it, Sandi. This part will be worse than anything you’ve ever experienced, and
it will be delivered without mercy. You will be either screaming or hysterical, but you will still count every stroke or face additional ones, which you will be desperate to avoid.”

“Please, let me come before you leave me! It’s the least you can do.”

“There will be plenty of time for that after you have paid your debt. In the meantime, consider your fate. You will get a minimum of thirty strokes of the rattan on your bare bottom and thighs. That is very lenient, considering that the teddy you are wearing cost well over $30.00. When we get back, your punishment will continue. I believe you have
fantasized before about this specific scenario, isn’t that correct?”

“Of course!” Sandi remembered. This was right out of a story she downloaded from a newsgroup months ago! She had internet access from her office computer, and she often spent her late night hours exploring after her co-workers had gone home. She found a story called “Waiting for the Cane,” written by a contributor named Barrister. It had turned her on so much that she had downloaded it and saved it on the hard drive, reading
it again every chance she got. “That bastard!” she thought. “He’s got access to every computer in the system. No wonder he knows me so well!”

“See you in a half hour, sweetie,” yelled Carol as the two exited the punishment chamber and closed the door. Sandi moved her hips in an attempt to stimulate herself, but her position did not allow it. Unable to satisfy herself or to get out her predicament, she settled in to await her fate, much like the girl in her favorite story.

Then Sandi realized that she had to pee.

CONTINUED IN PART 4