MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-28-2008, 10:59 PM

A Weekend for Reconnection - Part III

Part III

Standing wet and embarrassed, I desperately wished I could alter the events of the afternoon. Why am I so impulsive? I just wanted to make sure my garden decorations were not going to get washed away. Too bad I’m realizing this after the fact…again. I looked up at Gary, who was now walking across the room, closing the gap between us. He took me in his arms and held me close for what seemed like a lifetime. I knew he was scared to death something had happened to me. I heard the panic in his voice when he called my name as he continued down the path. He held me at arm’s length, taking my face in his hands, and said in a very serious voice, annunciating every word, “Arianna, I want you to go take a shower and put on you night clothes. You and I are going to have a very serious discussion about taking risks and endangering your life. When I get in there, I want to find you sitting on the edge of the bed waiting….MOVE!

Climbing out of the shower and reaching for two towels, I wrapped my hair in one and dried off with the other. I walked into the bedroom and pulled my lavender and cream baby doll pajamas out of the drawer and got dressed. Walking back into the bathroom and hanging up the towels to dry, I pulled my comb out of the drawer and ran it through my hair. I looked in the mirror and sighed, “Well, Arianna…I hope you are happy with yourself. Not only did you not get the rock and logs back to the cabin, you also managed to get yourself in some of the biggest trouble you have ever been in. Way to go genius.” I quickly brushed my teeth and walked back into the bedroom, sat down on the edge of the bed, swinging my legs back and forth out of nervousness, clenching the edge of the bed with my hands, and waiting for the inevitable to happen.

A part of me wanted the waiting to last an eternity and the other wanted to see Gary walk through the door and get this over with. When I thought about the alternative to the jittery feeling in my stomach, I decided waiting might not be so bad. As my thoughts drifted, the picture of Gary’s face as he was coming down the path and when he took me in his arms once back inside the cabin, made me feel sick. There was no denying the complete look of panic on his face when he couldn’t find me and look of utter relief as he took me in his arms, knowing I was safe. The guilt and disappointment in myself was weighing heavy when Gary walked through the door. I would give anything to see that man smiling at me and hearing his deep laugh. I immediately straightened up as if good posture was going to deter him from his purpose. Gary looked me straight in the eye and he stated matter of factly, “I’m glad to see you are where you are suppose to be. I am going to take a shower and then we are going to talk.” With that, he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Here I am, back to waiting again and the guilt flowing. As the thunderstorm continued outside, a new storm was brewing inside of me…the storm of guilt. A few more minutes of waiting and the shower turned off and Gary emerged from the bathroom, moving in the direction of the dresser. I didn’t turn around, I just kept looking at the same spot on the carpet like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I couldn’t bear to meet his eyes, knowing what I did was at the very least, selfish.

“Arianna,” Gary said as he sat on the bed next to me, turning me enough to face him. “Tell me why you went down to the lake without me. Tell me why you didn’t wake me up or at least wait until I could go with you. Even if we were not under severe weather conditions, which we are, didn’t it cross your mind that you wouldn’t be able to get the wheel barrel back to the cabin alone?” Emotion causing my throat to tighten, I attempted to answer his questions, “Gary, I wasn’t thinking – that’s the problem. I know now I should have waked you up or waited for you to come with me. I truly wasn’t thinking that I might get caught in the storm…I mean it was just sprinkling when I left. I thought I would have enough time to get back before the storm started. I didn’t think about how I was going to get the wheel barrel back to the cabin. I guess I wouldn’t have been able to now that I think about it.” “Arianna, when I saw that lightening strike a tree in the distance, I kept praying you weren’t anywhere near it,” Gary started. Interrupting, I added to myself, “I wished I wasn’t anywhere near it too, but that’s not the way it worked out.” As soon as the words left my lips, I looked up to Gary and could see an entirely new look of fear on his face. “Do you mean to tell me that you were close to where the lightening struck?” he asked with more intensity. Looking down again, I answered, “Well, it struck just a few trees away from me.” In one swift motion, Gary had me up off the bed, by his side and face down over his lap. My hands barely had time to touch the bed before his hand was raining down on my bottom. He was not holding back. The sting of each slap took my breath away. “Owww…Gary, pleassssee,” trying my best to dodge his hand while being firmly held in place. Two minutes into the spanking, Gary slid his fingers into the waistband of my panties and down they came right long with the bottoms of my pajamas, both resting on my lower thighs. The material of both were very thin, but seemed to still offer some protection. The word “sting” seems like an inadequate description of what I was now feeling. “You..SPANK!...are not…SPANK!..SPANK!...SPANK!...going to leave..SPANK!...SPANK!...SPANK!..SPANK!...SPANK!.. this cabin without me…SPANK!...SPANK!...SPANK!...SPANK!...SPANK!...fo r the remainder of the weekend…SPANK!...SPANK!....SPANK!...SPANK! “OWWWW…NO…I WON’T…I PROMISSSSEEE…PLEASSSSEEEE…STOPPP!!!...PLEASEEE! Crying and kicking my legs, Gary moved his leg and laid it over mine to stop any further movement. SPANK!...SPANK!…SPANK!...SPANK!....SPANK!...Crying harder, I tried to dodge the pain to no avail.

Just as I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he stopped and helped me up. “Arianna, I want to you lie down in the center of the bed,” he said as he was stacking the pillows. I looked at him in disbelief, not quite knowing what to make of this. As I finished that thought, I saw him reach under the bed and pull out…no, it can’t be…it looks like that switch from the rest stop. My feet wouldn’t move as if they were glued to the floor. I alternately looked at him and the implement in his hand as if waiting for him to say this was some kind of joke. “Now!” was the only word spoken, but the emphasis behind it spoke a thousand words. I quickly climbed onto the pillows and resigned myself to the continued consequence that I only had myself to blame for. After a moment in time, I heard a “SWOOSH” sound and felt a burning running diagonally across my bottom and thigh. “GARY, I’M SORRRRYY!” I shrieked. I want to make sure….Swoosh!...that I never….Swoosh!.....have to do this….Swoosh!....again….Swoosh! NOOOOOO….I’M SORRRYYYY!!!!!...I PROMISSSEEEE I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAINNNN!!!!!...NEVER!!!!! An intense fire had been lit. I felt like someone had dumped burning embers on my bottom and upper thighs and was sure flames would start shooting out at any moment. “It’s all over Arianna. You are forgiven,” helping me up into a sideways sitting position and into his arms. I continued to sob as the tears streamed down my face and held onto him as if he were my only means of survival. “Shhh, everything is alright now, you are okay,” he whispered in my ear while rubbing my back and kissing my temple. Gary moved to lower both of us in a lying down position, with him holding onto me from behind. “Go to sleep now,” he said as he continued the soothing, rubbing motion.

I woke up to a wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen and the sound of the rain softly hitting the trees. I moved slowly off the bed, wincing as my bottom connected with the mattress. I reached for my panties and pajama bottoms and gritting my teeth as I carefully pulled them up. I made my way into the kitchen to be greeted by a loving smile and a warm hug. “Did you sleep well? I hope you are hungry,” Gary motioned to the chair with the pillows stacked and waiting for me. All I could do was smile at his gesture of love.

Part IV coming soon
Old 06-29-2008, 07:51 AM

good story!

Arianna,

Keep up the good work! Excellent story......can't wait to hear more!