MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM

Marcia's Date Part 2

As Saturday comes, Marcia is upstairs with Jan getting ready. "Gee! Charlie sure took it well!" Jan mentions while brushing th back of Marcia's hair. "Yeah! ....He's a great guy!" Marcia replies, looking at her now normal size nose. "Where's he taking you?" Jan asks. "Oh! gee....I don't know!....Maybe a movie, then a pizza afterwards?" Hearing the doorbell, Marcia smiles; "I think he's here now!" Walking down the long staircase wearing a short purple skirt and flowered blouse, Mracia greets; "Hi Charlie!" As she sees him talking to her mom. Seeing them out the door, Carol shouts; "Have a good time!.....And Marcia...Come home on time..Ok?"

Being a gentleman during the evening, as usual. Charlie opens all the doors and holds Marcia's hand when crossing the street to the movie theater. Snuggling up to Charlie at the movie she whimpers; "Gee....I feel so bad...About what I did!" "Oh! don't be silly marcia!" He assures; "Everything will workout ok!" "Yeah! you're so nice!" Marcia gushes. But as she thinks.......What does he mean by, "Everything will workout ok?"

With the movie over, they go out to the car. As Charlie opens the door for Marcia. "Are we getting a pizza?" She asks while sliding into the front seat. "Yeah! sure thing Marcia!" He answers while starting the car.

Driving through town and out onto the highway, Marcia questions; "Charlie....Are we going to park first?" Keeping his eyes on the road, Charlie quips; "Yeah! Marcia......Do you mind?" "Oh! I guess not...but I am kind of hungry!" Pulling off the highway, Charlie goes down a gravel road to the favorite parking place, for the highschoolers! "Gee.....We're the first one here!" Marcia exclaims while looking at the wooded area!

Shutting off the car, Charlie pecks Marcia on the cheek. Then takes her hand. "Charlie....Where are...We going?" She bleats, as he opens the car door. "Oh! just in the backseat!" He informs. "O-Oh! no Charlie....We don't like each other .....That much!" Marcia pleads as he opens the back seat door. "No Marcia...This has nothing to doi...With what you are thinking!" Quickly dragging Marcia into the back seat, Charlie reaches over and pulls the door shut!

Now scuffling with Charlie, Marcia feels his greater strength, as she's pulled over his lap! "Oh! C-Charlie.....You aren't....Going to spank me?" "Yeah! Marcia...I am!" He pants while pinning Marcia's protecting hands onto her back! Then reaches down and pulls up her short, purple skirt and pink slip. Squirming her hips wildly, Marcia tries in vain to escape his strong hold. "C-Charlie.......Pleeeez......I told you....I'am sorry!" "(Pant!) I fully understand!" Charlie gasps, as he hooks his forefinger inside the waistband of Marcia's pink lace panties! "(Groan!) Charlie...I'll never....Forgive you for this!" Marcia cries, as he slides the pretty garment down on her firm thighs.... "(Pant!) Y-You can't d-do this!" Marcia grunts as she tries to free her arms. "Oh! yes I can!" Charlie grins as he folds his right leg over the backs of her squirming knees. Now having Marcia fully secured over his lap, Charlie quips; " Ah!....You didn't know....I'am a member of the school wrestling team!.....Did you?" "Damn you!" Marcia hisses as Charlie raises his right hand!

Slap!........"Ooooooooh!".........Whack!.......... With the window of the car partly down, the sound of Charlie's hand meeting Marcia's bare bottom echoes through the deserted wooded area!.......Crack!......."Aaaaaaah!"
Slap!..........."(Sob!) P-Please C-Charlie!" Marcia begs as she strains in his strong grip......Whack!........."Grrrr!".......Smack!.... ."Oooooow!....Crack!
"C-Charlie....(Sob!)...I told you!"..........Slap!........."I...I was sorry!"
Splat! In the bright moonlight, Charlie can see his hand pushing into Marcia's darkening, bare cheeks on each hard spank!.......Crack!......"Oooooow!"
Pushing her face into the car seat, Marcia struggles fiercely as her bottom feels like it's on fire! "(Groan!) I...I'll tell .....My brother Greg!" ...Slap!
"Owww!...On you!"............Whack!...."Ha! Ha!..Don't bother Marcia!" Charlie chuckles; "He told me to do this!"......Crack!....."Oooooow! ...Damn him!" Marcia sobs as she stops struggling and submits to the remainder of the spanking............Slap!......"O-Ouch!" .......Whack!........"Aaaaah!"
Crack!.........."Ooooooooh!....C-Charlie!"

Finally stopping the punishing spanking,and letting Marcia off his lap. Charlie opens the door, as she quickly pulls up her panties, covering the moist private hairs. "Wow! ...You sure spank hard!" Marcia whines while climbing out of the backseat. Kissing her on the forehead, Charlie chuckles; "Yeah! I know....But did you learn something?" "I sure did!" She coos while hugging him; "Honesty....Is the best policy!"

Then after a pizza at the High School Hangout! (Inwhich Marcia stood while eating) Charlie took Marcia ...Home Sweet Home!....Sore bottom and all!!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-10-2008 at 02:20 PM.