MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Gallery Policies

Old 03-24-2008, 09:44 AM

Our moderator is so patient & tolerant. That is why I get spanked so little. Really though, numerous warnings to behave is fair. This will probably be the only time you hear that from me...so listen up folks.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 08-03-2008, 07:03 PM

Exclamation Member ban

Thank you Gary [bows humbly low to the Admin}
That Dandy fella tried to "heckle and Jekyl" me the other night as well. i simply signed off for the evening. I had no idea that he was a persistant sort after anything in a skirt.
And my fellow LADIES, as you may well know, bending over a guys lap is an excercise in TRUST that no detrimental harm will be done. BE CAREFUL if you venture to some guys haus for a session!!! get to know them WELL first and meet in a public place FIRST before you take your buisness to a private place.
I know I probably didn't have to say that, but SAFE is much better than SORRY

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 08-03-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: common typ-o's
Old 08-03-2008, 08:10 PM

Thanks gary
Being a husband of a member who has been bothered by don I appreciate that you take care of the girls here on your forum. Being warned continually is too much to warrent his continued membership if you ask me. But if he comes back and treats my wife and the other ladies like they were ment to be treated I have no problem with him as I really dont beiieve in censorship. Some storys, pictures and even chat conversations have offended people on this site but warnings have taken care of most of them Im sure. Most people are reasonable when not put on the defensive.
Gasmith
Old 08-04-2008, 09:45 AM

Haven't had any personal experience with this person, but I do remember some responses he made to someone else who posted a comment on a story I wrote. Came across as one who thought every woman wanted him to spank her.
That is as offensive as those guys who think every woman wants to have sex with them. They are an embarrassment to the rest of us guys.
I have a lesbian sister and have met many of her friends. We get along fine, because I know that they are not prospective partners,and they know I will never come on to them . Yes, there are some guys with such inflated egos that they think they can "convert" any lesbian.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
rangerboy

Thanks Gary

5200 members and only 2 problem children tells me that I was correct in my assessment: this forum has about the nicest folks that you would ever want to meet. And by the way, that has been my experience in the spanking community at large...just fine folks for the most part.

Best to all

rb
Old 08-06-2008, 12:07 AM

Adding my thanks to the pool, Gary -- Not-So-DandyDon was one of the pushiest people I've ever seen on a forum, and I've seen a lot of pushy people. If people can't follow simple instructions and etiquette, they don't deserve the privilege of being on your forum. You did the right thing. -- Erica
Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
Adding my thanks to the pool, Gary -- Not-So-DandyDon was one of the pushiest people I've ever seen on a forum, and I've seen a lot of pushy people. If people can't follow simple instructions and etiquette, they don't deserve the privilege of being on your forum. You did the right thing. -- Erica
Erica, gasmith, naughtyone and anyone else,

DandyDon was banned for 90 days as a warning to behave properly. His 90 days are up and I know he's been hanging around some. As long as he is respectful and cordial, I have no issues. If this has NOT been the case please let me know.

Over and out...
Old 10-09-2010, 04:48 PM

I want a gal pal

Hey to everyone I am new to this and I would like to meet a gal pal that is willing to let a well educated 45 yo white college male swat her bare backside .I am new to this and would like to get me some skills,as well as,learn the proper etiquette.If you are that lady or no a lady that would like to be someone to me then by alll means email me .I am Absoluletlyloud on thei sforum ,or my email is Jino09@sbcglobal.net