MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 02:41 PM

Talking Spanko Resort

Hi everyone! I was reading some polls on another web site and one asked, if a spanko resort exsisted would you visit it? Hell I think I would have to move in. That would be so awsome if one actually did exist. Could you imagine it? A spanking whenever you needed it or wanted it and for all you Tops all the bottoms you could have. Sounds like paradise!

Well Gary, I think this should be your next project!
Old 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_sweetie View Post
Hi everyone! I was reading some polls on another web site and one asked, if a spanko resort exsisted would you visit it? Hell I think I would have to move in. That would be so awsome if one actually did exist. Could you imagine it? A spanking whenever you needed it or wanted it and for all you Tops all the bottoms you could have. Sounds like paradise!

Well Gary, I think this should be your next project!

hmmmm that is definately an interesting thought....i wouldn't mind checking in there from time to time...a home away from home

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:27 PM

If any of us ever won the lottery, I'm pretty sure this is what we'd build. It's a nice concept but I'd be curious as to how you'd keep such a place "stocked" with available spankees.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
If any of us ever won the lottery, I'm pretty sure this is what we'd build. It's a nice concept but I'd be curious as to how you'd keep such a place "stocked" with available spankees.
shelves fully stocked with arnica perhaps???

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:34 PM

The concept is reminiscent of Exit to Eden. The book is much better than the movie, by the way; the entire diamond-smuggling, undercover-police plot and its characters were not part of the story. If I remember correctly, the bottoms on the island are extremely well-paid for their services. I want that job.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_sweetie View Post
This actually isn't too far off from a private event that sarah and I organize every year. We rent a large chalet high in the Smokey Mountains and spanking friends from far and wide (including foreign countries) come together for a long weekend of spanking fun. It's a very nice accommodation, has a great balcony with an awesome overlook, and there's no one there but us spankos, so to speak. The bedrooms are full, and the rest who get hotel rooms come and stay all day and into (and sometimes through) the night, so it's a resort full of spankos, for all practical purposes. And I think it's quite accurate to say that for bottoms there's a a spanking whenever you need or want one, and for Tops there are all of the bottoms we could want (especially since we are typically outnumbered!).

A nice thought not too far removed from reality!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
This actually isn't too far off from a private event that sarah and I organize every year. We rent a large chalet high in the Smokey Mountains and spanking friends from far and wide (including foreign countries) come together for a long weekend of spanking fun. It's a very nice accommodation, has a great balcony with an awesome overlook, and there's no one there but us spankos, so to speak. The bedrooms are full, and the rest who get hotel rooms come and stay all day and into (and sometimes through) the night, so it's a resort full of spankos, for all practical purposes. And I think it's quite accurate to say that for bottoms there's a a spanking whenever you need or want one, and for Tops there are all of the bottoms we could want (especially since we are typically outnumbered!).

A nice thought not too far removed from reality!
As I said before RG........yup sounds like paradise!