MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-02-2007, 12:36 PM

Little People

Little People

“Go wait for me in my study, Kathleen. I will deal with you as soon as I calm down,” Don Quinlan instructed his wife of 30+ years.

“You have got to be kidding!” she exclaimed.

“Oh I assure you I am not. In fact, I want to find you in the west corner with your panties around your ankles,” he ordered.

“You are totally cracked, buster,” she yelled back, hands on her hips.

He turned, “Oh really?” He said softly, ominously. He grasped her arm, bent her under his own and gave her three hard smacks. “Now, Katy!”

She hustled into the study but on the way said, “Donny, you are being totally unreasonable. It was a joke.”

“AWK, Katy needs spanking!” Their yellow parrot Rita blurted on from her cage.

“Quiet, Rita,” Don instructed.

“Awk, hey big boy give us a kiss!” The parrot responded.

“You may as well you won’t be getting any from me if you do this,” Katy huffed as she went to the corner.

“Panties down!”

“Not in this lifetime mister. Donald you are being totally unreasonable. It could have been much worse.”

“Awk much worse!” Rita concurred. Damn bird never knew when to shut it.

“And just how could it have been worse, Kathleen,” Don inquired in his soft voice.

Not good, full name, soft voice.

“Welllllllllll the Bishop could have been there,” she offered.

“Lucky for your butt he wasn’t,” Don said about to reach for her when Rita interrupted.

“Awk, Lucky Butt, Lucky Butt, Katy has a Lucky Butt!”

“SHUT-UP RITA!” Katy wailed.

Don, the more pragmatic of the two, covered Rita’s cage and said firmly “Say Goodnight, Rita”

“Awk, goodnight Rita!”

“I have got to talk to our youngest daughter,” Don said. Their teenage daughter, Wendy, was forever teaching the precocious parrot new tricks and naughty phrases. But he had to admit the bird’s antics had taken the edge off his anger.

“Where do you come up with these ideas?” Don asked coming up behind his wife unbuttoning her hunter green wool skirt. He slid it down her hips. Since it was fully lined she was not wearing a half-slip. Next he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them to her knees. Smiling as she shivered.

“It was his own fault. If he had simply invited the ‘children’ up to the Alter to join in the Our Father this would never have happened,” she argued.

A sharp smack to her bare right cheek followed by its twin on her left had her quickly rethinking her position.

I cannot believe you are blaming the Priest for you behavior!” Don exclaimed incredulously.

“Wellitwasallhisfault” Katy muttered to herself.

Don wasted no further time, clasped Katy by the wrist and led her to the couch. Actually it was more like dragging as she dug in her heels and refused to cooperate.

He yanked her over his lap and locked her into position. She put up a good fight, which was rather unlike her.

CRACK “Hold still” he admonished.

“How many people do you suppose were in church this morning?” he inquired.

“You are NOT going to hold me accountable for all 350 of them!”

“I wouldn’t bet on that,” Don said.

“Hey not EVERYBODY participated. And it was their choiccccccccccccccccowwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” She responded as an especially hard swat was given. Then he started peppering her bottom in earnest.

Over and over Don’s hard left hand fell, taking care to cover every inch of her bottom and sit spots.

Just as he was reaching for leather paddle, the phone rang. Katy let out a sigh of relief but Don kept her locked in position, resting his left hand on her searing bottom while he held the receiver in his right.

“Hello, Kev,” Don said greeting his younger brother who was also music director at their church.

Great! Just what Katy needed, Mr. Stuffed Shirt, giving her husband ideas.

“Kevin, would you stop laughing. It was NOT funny!” Don remonstrated. “What do you mean even Father laughed once you explained it to him?”

Katy hid her head in the pillow and groaned. She felt Don’s hand tighten.

“You told him about the Chinese Fire drill too? Are you crazy?”

Katy’s groan turned to a growl. She was going to kill her brother-in-law no doubt about it.

“You showed him the Sign she hung up in church about you? He laughed? He said I had a very creative wife?

Kevin, she got 350 people to say the Our Father in MUNCHKIN voices just because Father invited the ‘Little People” to the Alter. Would you stop that infernal laughing? I’m hanging up now, knucklehead.” Don said putting the receiver down.

“This still isn’t over young lady!” Don told his wife sternly replacing the leather paddle back in the drawer and pulling out the wooden one.

“DONNNNNNNNNN!”

He gave her three solids whacks each bringing a responsive shriek. One for each of the three pranks she had played in church.

Then he grabbed the leather paddle.

“No” SMACK “More” SMACK “Pranks” SMACK “In Church” SMACK “EVER!!!!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He pulled his wife onto his lap and carefully dried her tears.

Imagine Don’s surprise when they went to church the following Sunday and a sign on the door proclaimed.

“Welcome to Munchkin Land”
Old 03-03-2007, 09:43 AM

Being a 'little person', I can appreciate this story!

Cute story, katy.

sarah
Old 03-03-2007, 11:43 AM

Oh yes very cute i loved it!

Marcie
Old 03-04-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
Being a 'little person', I can appreciate this story!

Cute story, katy.

sarah
I second that Katy. Great story, thanks for sharing with us.
http://www.sassypaddles.com