MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-26-2009, 03:07 PM

Hello

I just wanted to say hello an introduce myself. A few months ago I stumbled upon this forum and registered, but then never had time to log on. I am a 27 year old married man from New Jersey. My role is switch. The wife is not a born spanko like us, however has "gotten into it" to some degree. We own one implement, which is a leather paddle.

I quickly read over the different forum topics and see that spanking websites and movies are major points of discussion. I myself am also a big fan. To give you an idea of what I watch here are some of my favorites.

My favorite bottom is sarah gregory. Others on the top of my list would be madison martin, kailee robertson, abigail whittaker, amber, beverly bacci, serria salem, and juliet valentina.

My favorite bottom is Chelsea Pfeiffer. Other great ones are Kay Richards and Clare Fonda.

Looking forward to talking with like minded people. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:17 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Glad you're here Jon. A lot of folks get into the chat room here at night (especially on Wed). Don't be a stranger.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
Glad you're here Jon. A lot of folks get into the chat room here at night (especially on Wed). Don't be a stranger.
That is cool, although Wed is prob the worst night for me. Anybody come around on Thur nights?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon1981 View Post
That is cool, although Wed is prob the worst night for me. Anybody come around on Thur nights?
People drift in and out of the chat area at all times. But Wednesday nights are a guarantee. We've had a regular chat on Wednesday nights since we started the forum.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
People drift in and out of the chat area at all times. But Wednesday nights are a guarantee. We've had a regular chat on Wednesday nights since we started the forum.
That sounds like fun. It's cool how you guys got organized enough to show up in chat once a week. I will do my best to make it in one wed night.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:10 AM

Welcome to the site and I'm sure you will love it here.

Like you sometimes life gets too busy to post or even visit the site but that is the beauty of a forum, you can dip in and dip out.