MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-14-2007, 02:36 AM

Dark Awaiting

I sit alone, my chair in the center of the expansive room, facing the oaken door. Behind me is a canopy bed, heavily adorned with black and white silk. Candles flicker in the mild breeze wafting in from the open window.

The door opens with a creak, the sudden rush of air extinguishing half the candles. She walks in, garbed in a white sundress that reaches just to the top of her knees. She stops just a few feet from my chair, and gazes longingly into my eyes.

I instruct her to disrobe for me, slowly, taking the time to fold each article of clothing as she removes it. She does so unquestioningly, putting each folded item neatly beside her on a table. She first removes her sandals, kicking them off, then sweetly bending over to pick them up. Next, she eases the straps of her sundress down from her shoulders, letting it daintily slide off her body to her feet. Once the sundress is folded and placed beside her footwear, she then reaches behind her to undo the clasp of her brassiere. She pulls it off teasingly, allowing her erect nips to show for only a second or less before covering them shyly with her arms. Finally, she grasps the waistband of her lacy panties with one finger and slowly peels them down to her ankles, stepping out and placing it nicely with the rest of her discarded garments.

She now stands before me completely naked, naughtily hiding herself as best as she is able. I instruct her to put her arms down to her sides, which she warily does. I admire her that way for a second, before standing and approaching her nubile form.

I circle about her, running my hands along her exposed flesh. I gently pinch her nipples, but that's not where my true intentions lie. My hands stop on her derriere, taking in the milky whiteness. I know that it will not look so when I'm done.

I remove a black silk scarf from my shirt pocket. I slide it over her eyes, making it just tight enough to obstruct her vision. I then lead her to the side of the room, where i place her with her palms and stomach flat against the wall. I have her stretch her hands high above her. I don't want those getting in the way.

I caress her softly for just a moment before pulling away and leaving her there in her own darkness. She hears me move across the room. She knows that I'm retrieving something, but she doesn't know what just yet. That's how I want it.

I return to her, running my hands across her body. I don't let her know what I've brought, not yet anyway. I wait until my hands have control, when my touch is like electricity to her. Then, and only then, do I pull back and give her the first taste of the tawse.

She convulses at the leathery bite. I hold my body to hers, listening to the pace of her breathing. I start to match that pace, stroke for stroke, with the tawse.

She writhes in both pain and pleasure, as her breathing gets heavier. I continue to follow these nonverbal clues, increasing the tempo of the tawse to match.

As the severity of the strapping increases, I feel her body reach that agony and ecstasy that she needs. I push further, until both her and her punishment achieve their natural climax.

Her body bucks in a final spasm. I drop the tawse and allow her to collapse limply into my waiting arms. I lift her up and carry her to the bed, where we will spend the next several hours exploring each other to our continued delight.

The morning sun pours in the bedroom window, a spotlight for the curtains’ flowing waltz. She lies in bed, still and silent, the satin sheets wrapped around her in a soft embrace. The night’s activities have taken quite a toll, and she lacks even the strength to remove the silk scarf still clinging to her eyes. Only when she hears her lover enter the room does she find the energy to stir.

I approach the bed with a tray brimming with fruits and pastries, sitting down next to my most precious of ladies. The sweet aromas catch her nose and she smiles. Her hand moves to her face to free herself of the blindfold, but is stopped short. I instruct her that now is not yet the time for that. I have decided that this personal darkness of hers must continue on for a while yet to come.

I place a strawberry to her lips. She nibbles on it seductively, taking it bit by bit until it is finished. I continue to lovingly feed her in this manner, not allowing even a single morsel to go to waste. She will need to gather up her strength for what I have planned for this morn.

There on the sheets, hidden from her view by only that thin, silken barrier, lies today’s instrument. I have chosen a leather paddle, lined on one side with the fur of some exotic animal. If she could but see through her darkness to gaze upon it, the reaction would be pleasant indeed.

When she has completed this sumptuous feast, I remove the tray to the kitchen. Upon returning, I graciously provide my handkerchief to wipe away a hint of pastry still upon her lips. I then pull in close to put a passionate kiss to those lips, while allowing my hands the freedom to roam elsewhere on her delicate frame. She moans pleasurably at my touch, shaking slightly as my fingers nimbly dance across her flesh.

Ending the kiss, I decide that the time has come to proceed to today’s festivities. I take her firmly but gently by her arm and guide her across my waiting lap. There is no resistance, nor is there fear. This is our understanding, our trust. What will come is to be to our mutual benefit and pleasure.

I retrieve one of the bed’s downy pillows and place it comfortably beneath her waist, raising her posterior up into the cool air. Her femininity is now completely open for me to see. There is no shame or embarrassment between us.

Taking the paddle in hand, I press the leather into the flesh of her exposed backside. She gasps at the touch, but does not yet know that the implement also has a less sinister side. I rub the paddle across her skin, preparing it for what is to come. I notice that her behind has healed considerably from last night’s entertainment. Gone are the red marks of the tawse, leaving her cheeks seemingly untouched.

Content with her reactions, I pull the paddle away and then bring it down forcefully upon the center of her bottom. She lets out a small cry and squirms at the first contact, but quickly composes herself. I flip and paddle over and caress her bottom with the fur lining. This new sensation surprises her at first, but she enjoys the soothing touch, and is soon purring happily.

I flip the paddle again and bring it down hard on her derriere once, twice, three times, before changing back to the fur side. The strokes burn her tender behind, but she is soon wiggling upwards to meet the instrument of pain, even more so for the velvety softness of the fur.

I apply a series of stinging swats to the sensitive crease between bottom and thigh. She gasps and tugs at the sheets, but does not try to pull away. I then touch the fur to that same region, pleased with the soft noises she makes in response. I allow the fur to wander between her legs to teasingly tickle her most personal of areas.

I reach beneath her waist with my free hand and search for that tiny nib of flesh that is central to her womanhood. With a single finger, I trace a circle around it. Her back arches at the touch, raising her bottom higher. I set down the paddle and start spanking her with slow, even swats.

She moans deeply, pressing herself against the hand beneath her. I take this as a cue and start to increase the speed of both my hands, working up a fire in both of her private regions. I spank her quivering buttocks mercilessly, letting the force push her down onto my waiting hand. She bucks wildly, not from the pain, but in ecstasy.

I decide that it’s time to have her let go. I surreptitiously insert a lone finger into her eager love channel. Her realization of the sudden intrusion pushes her over the edge. She spasms over my lap, then falls limp. I hold her there momentarily, massaging her backside, now a deep red in contrast to the pure shade of white from earlier this morning. Once she has had a chance to catch her breath and calm down, I remove the scarf from her eyes and lift her up into a passionate embrace.

We are truly perfect for each other.

THE END
Old 03-14-2007, 05:11 PM

I have to say this is one of my favorite stories of Yours. I've always loved the way you could get into someone's mind and make them feel like its you right there with them doing things.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:40 PM

Thank you for the story, Sir. May I have another?
Good stuff. Very good.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:14 PM

wonderful story Thomas......just the right amount of drama / suspense and erotic combination. Thanks

Gary D.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:09 AM

I enjoyed every line of the story. It was wonderful to read the mixing of the unknown on the other side of the darkness the girl experienced along with pain and ending with reaching the ultimate pleasure. It is not often this mixture is successful met. Excellent job....definately have this girl yearning to be the one behind the blindfold....

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:21 PM

im curious if this story is a reflection of what you practice with "all" of your girls Thomas?
Old 04-22-2007, 03:31 PM

It's a fantasy, written to titillate the reader and have them imagining themselves in the position of either character. This is a story, and not a journal entry. While some elements may be present in each of my relationships, no two are alike, and no single story can reflect the dynamics between myself and them.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:47 PM

Thanks for contributing, Thomas!