MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-23-2008, 01:17 AM
sweetontweety7777

Red face ohhhhhh what a night.

my fiance left for detroit wednesday morning, however, i had been a really bad girl on tuesday. i mean a bad girl. i called him and told him "uttt ohhh guess i have been such a bad girl today. NO i know i have been a bad girl today. " he replied with a very stern "well i guess you need to be ready when i get home because you know what little bad girls get for being naughty". At that point, i could just feel the juices flowing, i knew that when he got home "i was in for it".

after about an hour of anticipating his return home, he arrived. he just looked at me and said " i can see you have been a bad girl today haven;t you?" i replied, "no i have been a good girl baby." he said nope i have heard stories and i can see it on your face that you have been a bad girl". i hung my head and headed to the bedroom. my legs shaking with anticipation of what was to come" i went in the room with him right behind me. he looked me straight in the eyes and said get the leathers out. on the inside of myself, i was screaming YES. but i replied, but i was good i promise. he replied, " now you are lying to me". we went back and forth for a few minutes, and he said well you know what i have to do don't you, as he slapped the leathers on his hand. i replied, " im sorry, i promise next time you leave i will be a good girl. he said no you don't get another chance. now pull up that little skirt and come over here. i stood there, saying " no, i will be a good girl next time." He said, " no more chances", grabbed me and bent me over his knees, pulled up my skirt, which i had no panties on underneath of course, and OMG the spanking began. he spanked me with the leathers until i had a nice red butt. he asked me, " did you learn your lesson, are you gonna be good next time im gone?" i said " nope, im gonna be an even badder girl and you didn't even hurt me" laughing in his face. he grabbed me by the waist, bent me over the bed and started spanking my bare red butt with his hand. i was in heaven. he spanked me until i had tears rolling down my face. of course they were tears of joy. but dang did my tushie hurt. heaven pure heaven. i told him everytime he left i would be sure to be that bad again. once again, he bent me over his knees and spanked me. thought i wouldn't be able to sit down for days. i loved it. then he said" now for my bad girl i have this big thing to give you, pulled out his errect manhood and put it in so rough. oh my. what a night. i will never forget it. he will be home about midinight sunday. i plan to call him all day sunday and let him know all the bad things im doing. so when he gets home its on again. i never got to enjoy this with anyother partner. most thought it was gross. i am so glad i met someone with an open kinky mind like mine. gosh he is a good spanker tooo i love to look at the bruises in the mirror. it makes me feel closer to him while he is so far from home. hope you enjoyed my story. it is my first post so be kind.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09 PM

Red face

I know what u mean. There not alot of guys who get into spanking a women but i found one myself about 9 years ago.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Great story, Sweet. Bet you get spanked with a hiarbrush next time, you naughty brat!