MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Adelina, you made me laugh! That reminds me - I've been in areas of the country where they misuse, as well as overuse, the term "ignorant". I cannot understand how someone who stumbled over a crack in the sidewalk could be ignorant!

Iggy, your post led to thoughts of all my grammar pet peeves. As a composition teacher, I sympathize with your aggravation over homophones, homonyms and plain mispellings. Look it up! I will not even get into the variety of errors I see - the same ones with each consecutive group of students!

And I could not agree with Richard more. I "literally" (sorry Adelina!) loathe arrogant, self-involved people. Get your head out of your own a$$ and see what you can do to improve the world you live in. Additionally, these self-righteous know-it-alls usually know nothing at all.

Finally, I cannot stand it when people leave their blinkers on! Even if they cannot hear the ticking due to high radio volumes, they have to be blind not to see the bright blinking light in the dashboard. grrrrr.

Good que, Iggy. Although...this could get very long....