MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 PM

Blowing grass

This really happened to me. I had been spanked fairly regularly growing up by my grandmother, who raised me. By the time I was 12 she had stopped, thinking I had by then become mature enough that I didn't need that sort of punishment any more and that she had the necessary control over me. However when I was 15 I made a major mistake.

I grew up in rural Illlinois and marijuana or 'pot' or 'grass' grew wild around where I lived. The farmers had raised it during World war II because they made rope out of it. The locals called it 'hempweed.' Anyway, my girlfriend's brother had a little patch of it and my girlfriend stole some with his papers and she talked me into trying it. Up to then I'd only tried a regular cigarette once or twice, and didn't like them. But I was easily led, so I said okay, I would try it.

Trouble was, smart as we were, we were on school property. We had a rather big complex with a middle school and high school and sports fields and all, and we were off in a corner in some bushes. But the high school principal made rounds of all the property after school and he caught us. We tried to cover up but he knew full well what we had been doing, so he took us home and in my case told my grandmother.

As soon as he left my grandmother went totally ballistic and for my part, I thought my life was pretty much over. I was guilty as sin and I knew it. I thought I'd get sent to the wayward girls' home or something like that! But she chewed on me for a long time and then she got out my great-uncle's razor strap, and then I understood very well what was going to happen. (My great-uncle lived with us but took no part in my upbringing)

I had to take down my jeans and bend over the sofa arm. This was a position I had been in before several times, but not since I was 12. Anyway, long story short, she bared my bottom and gave me about a dozen or so swats with the razor strap. It was by far the worst spanking I had ever received and I was crying really hard by the time she finished. The only saving grace was that Grandma was past 70 by then and wasn't all that strong any more, or it could have been a lot worse. If I'd had a dad at home, I know it would have been a lot worse!

It was the first, last, and only time I ever smoked pot. When I read today about kids and pot I can immediately feel that razor strap on my bare bottom. It was definitely a very strong deterrent for me. This was the last childhood disciplinary spanking I received.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 03-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:38 AM

Hi

Hi Farmgirl,
Cute story, I think in this time of permissive drug use it is fair to say that the old fashioned methods are indeed the best methods,certainly sounds like it worked for you,hope you thanked your grandma afterwards.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:17 PM

I did NOT thank my grandmother, but yes, looking back with the benefit of years I can say that she did the right thing and it was definitely a deterrent. I don't spank my own little girl but for something like this, I probably WOULD!