MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 09-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Ok what was the show Sally Field starred on as a child? There is a famous picture of her bent over a sofa getting spanked, (I think) that showed her face.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:06 AM

tv moms

That would be Gidget and that episode title was something like Gidgets Gadget. It starred Peter Duell as the brother-in-law and the other actress was supposed to be Gidget's sister Ann. The classic line was" you can do whatever you want to me as long as you do it together" and of course they bend her over the couch and whale away with the sister saying something like "this is togetherness, dear" while Gidget (Sally Field) winces under the onslaught of spanks. But this also asks the question how many girls in sitcoms were spanked? i remember many spankings in westerns (Big Valley; Lancer: Temple Houston; Death Valley Days; Wagon Train; Father Murphy; Bonanza) to name a few and i remember several threats or like the episode in Petticoat Junction as an after spanking, but i cannot remember any other than Gidget in sitcoms anybody got any thoughts?
Jim
Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 AM

Watching several Brady Bunch episodes before football yesterday. One caught my mind as being a prime example of why "Tv Moms should spank."
Jan trying to be elected "Most Popular Girl" in her class made dozens of false promises just to win votes. Then when elected Jan immediately began to renege on her promises. I would think it should be Carol's family duty to take a cheating Jan into Mike's den for a good Old Fashion, skirts up, panties down Hairbrush Spanking. This would certainly be a good deterent for the kids, to follow in Jan's devious ways!

Tags
brady