MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 08-31-2007, 04:01 PM

The love of the game.

I was always one of those kids that spanking never worked on. But my parents insisted on given me spankings anyways. I would always spank my class mates and sit and wonder who got spanked and who didn’t. I must say, I didn’t know how turn on I was. Until I moved to the country from Chicago. I must have been 10 then and had a bad attitude. I keep remembering how my friend’s dad would as, "So Your Dad whoop's ya, doses he, I would answer all, embarrassed yes sir. Then one day we out to the barn to play house. And was the kid and the neighbor girl was the mother. I would act bratty and she spanked me and I found out I liked it. She was always spanking from that day on. Then some time latter we end up playing house in the barn again. This time I was the Father and the neighbor girl was my daughter and their was few more of us to keep the game interesting. Gina acted up and I spanked her I dint know at them time how turned on I was of this but me Gina kept spanking each other. Then we would take her father paddle, that had her name on it. We had paddled each other and I just love how that paddled stung, then I said Gina your turn for spanking and I guess she was impressed by some way on how took that she said yes, Then she quickly change her mind after giving it some thought. It was too late I was 12 and hormones were raging. And thru her over my lap and started whaling the livening daylights out of her and she was kicking, screaming, and crying so loud her family her and came out the barn when they came she lied and said she had twisted her ankle and I was helping her. Not mention she was rubbing her butt and not her ankel. Soon after that I and she held spankings regularly between us and start dating shortly after that. Then their was Jr high, we had to do reports. would always do my on CP or Domestic Violence. Something to that nature. Always had something to do with spanking. Infact I was so interesting and curious I wonder on to some spanking sites. The internet what wonderful thing. I lost my privileges 3 time during my high school career and each time it was spanking related and end up with my butt getting whipped because the teach just had to tell my parent about the content I was looking at. From that day on would say i'm a spanko and proud of it.