MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 06-06-2007, 12:10 PM

Little House on the Prarie

OK, suffice to say I was pretty young when this happened. There were several refferances to spnking happeining in the time this show ran, but the one that sparked my interest was an episode where at the end Nelly's (the blonde girl) father sent her upstairs and grabbed a strap off the wall, the episode then cut to the end. Wile nothing was seen or heard, it made me feel a certain way I'd never felt before. I don't know the name of the episode, but I should probably find it and buy it .

I thought something was odd about me for a very long time until an ex girlfriend of mine came over one day and told me all the "bad things" she had done (many of which I didn't consider that bad) and asked me if I would punish her. I was caught totally off guard, there was no discussion on this matter, she just blind sided me with it. I, of course, obliged her and a spanko was created.

I'm not in to being spanked or spanking men. I'm pretty much stricly M/F, but I do enjoy F/F (obviously watching). I also have a particular fondness for petite blondes and I enjoy spanking them or seeing them get spanked, although I still enjoy the rest of our world too.

I've had personal experiences since then, which I won't get in to here. For the most part spanking and sex have been 2 seperate things in my life. Sure, there's the occasional light foreplay spanking, but there's no way I can see to mix disciplinary spanking and the sexual relationship in an effective way. Up untill this point I've almost exclusively spanked girls I was dating and had a sexual relationship with, but I'm not opposed to having just a spanking / disciplinary relationship.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it Thanks for taking the time to read.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:09 PM

I was a huge Little House fan while growing up and I too remember several spanking scenes and referances to, the one you mentioned is a very memorable one. Of course Mrs. Olsen gasped and in that annoying voice "Nells, what ARE YOU doing ?!?" he replied with something to the effect of "something she has needed for a long time or, something I should have done a long time ago." whichever, I was entranced and dissapointed that we didn't get to see it happen ! There was however an episode where Albert and another boy went fishing when the other boy was supposed to be home and doing chores. The other boy was strapped by his dad while hugging a tree. Another one, was one of those flash back scenes to when Charles and Caroline were young and Charles had gotten a strapping by the Schoolmaster in front of his father. I read the books when I was little and remember a part where Laura was spanked with the strap by her "Pa" and was sent to the corner. But that was never put into the tv series. There were plenty of times even after Laura was older and out of the house that she was mischievious enough to have earned a spanking or two.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 06-06-2007, 07:07 PM

Ohhh... That show was always one of my guilty pleasures. I only ever saw it in reruns, though. I used to hide up in my room when it was on, and just hope and hope for one of those episodes. There were so many spanking references, but the one Mike just described was the one that always stuck with me most vividly. Every time she was acting the little b*&ch, I was expectantly watching for him to grab that strap again. Usually I got disappointed, though! LOL
Old 06-07-2007, 12:00 AM

OK everyone, I got it down..... it was episode # 62 titled 'The Music Box" and Nelly was played by Alison Angrim. There were many many spanking references in that series and even scenes where you heard the spanking. In the flashback scenes especially a young Charles was strapped by the school master to cover for Caroline, which is how they fell in love and again by the schoolmaster after the fishing thing and again by his father after he tied the schoolmaster in the outhouse. I watched the show every day after school, and while I'm sure it wasn't the producers desired effect, it did change my life forever.

It was however that scene with Nelly that gave me the affinity for spanking, and quite possibly blondes as well (although princess Alura from voltron certainly helped). And since I'm 30 now and you're talking after school shows in elementary.... It was something I knew from a very young age.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:38 PM

Hmm. Typical. Show the guys getting spanked, but, not the girls. Hmph!!
Old 06-15-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Hmm. Typical. Show the guys getting spanked, but, not the girls. Hmph!!
yeah, what's up with that..... I may have to look in to filming some re-make scenes (obviously not with the original models) where we can show the full spanking. I'll need some good costumes and editing, but I think I could work out a "woodshed" set right in my garage. A "little spanking on the prairie" anyone?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:22 PM

Ya know, there just MIGHT be a market for that.

Who were the female regulars on this series? Can we have some "Prairie 101"?
Old 06-15-2007, 01:38 PM

The only regulars I remember are Michael Landon (now deceased) and Melissa Gilbert. Anyone else have any names?
Old 06-15-2007, 02:05 PM

A great cast list that includes characters I don't even remember can befound at:

http://www.timvp.com/lilhouse.html
Old 06-15-2007, 11:27 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Whatever Nels did to Nellie, he should have done to his snooty assed wife!!