MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 06-11-2008, 05:43 PM

I became aware...and I am sorry

When i became aware of my fetish my parents had just stopped spanking me and I received my last grounding at age 20. My parents stopped spanking me at age 5 i think. Its been a long time since i had any correctional behavior modification which involved me over my mother's knee and spanked with my pants and underwear done. Now im 27 and somewhat considerably deep into the spanking scene, ive seen pictures and heard of it talked of and it just sort of turns me on to the fact of a woman spanking myself. Feel free to email me on this subject to find out more.

I know I have fooled around before on here thats because I was unsure of who i was or what I was doing. I didnt really learn to understand what I was putting all you through, I was taking your companionship for granted and for this im deeply sorry hope all you can forgive me. And maybe we can put this behind, no pun intended, and move forward. After all tis better to move on than to let your past haunt you.

By the way I just found out i have a cervical spine where it is bent the wrong way in my neck. Its fixable but with a lot of chiropratic sessions. Just years of laziness and slouchin i guess

later

k