MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 11-12-2006, 08:28 PM

Very Young I was....

Ok, I suppose I will share my first awareness.....I will keep it brief at first until someone maybe wants to ask me anything....
From my recollection I first SAW the END of a paddling take place when I was in Second Grade as I was walking by a teacher, an observer teacher and a blonde female standing outside the doorway of a classroom. It looked like the paddling just ended and the blonde was in the process of standing up right. The teacher was holding a paddle in her right hand and I believe the student was wiping her eyes.

The second and most profound I would say is when I hand spanked a cute little blonde girl that lived next door to me when we were about maybe, 4 or 5 years of age. YES, very young. I had really NO concept of what I was doing. Sort of a natural I would say....I remember it extremely vividly in my minds eye. It was a warm warm summer morning, before 12 noon. She was dressed in a little golden Winnie the Pooh top and golden colored, soft, thin, somewhat tight shorts. She was across my lap so that I could spank her butt with my right hand. I was sitting on the second step of my childhood home, out in the front of the house. I can still smell how sweet she smelled. I can actually smell the Coast Soap she must have gotten a bath in. While I spanked her, she just layed still and moaned a bit. I did in fact spank her harder and made her cry. I was actually afraid my mom would ask me what happened to her if mom saw her crying. SHE DID, I made up some lame excuse and MOM bought it. The spanking did not last long I am sure. And the female spankee did not say a word to my mom....I do remember my mom brought her a paper towel to wipe her eyes....after mom left the little girl rubbed her bottom in front of me and told me she would be back later to play. This I am sure was my FIRST REAL experience. I am not sure exactly HOW I got knowledge of this activity, I have thoughts of how it started but those are not confirmable in my mind....I am still searching for memories that lead me to this activity and day I just described. Wow, what a beginning...sort of interesting and somewhat distressing due to the age I was when this ALL begin.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:29 PM

Like so many people, I was scared to death to get a spanking, from my mother, and especially from my father- the threat of it was enough to get me to behave.
I got lots of spankings up until I was about 6. In fact, I remember thinking when I was that age that I got spanked every day (even though I'm sure that it wasn't that frequent) and when would I ever have a day when I was wasn't spanked. During those times, I really hated life, but a few hours later everything was fine. I was usually spanked AND sent to bed.
Anyway, also like so many people, when it was someone ELSE getting spanked I was glad to watch, especially someone not closely related, as there was no chance of me getting spanked too.
Then over time the spankings got fewer and farther between, and spankings became like UFO sitings
of witnessing them, I heard parents and repeating the stories of there kids getting spanked, or how if THEIR kid did such-and-such, he would get a good spanking. Kids n
Then there were the cartoons, TV shows and books. By 8 years old, I had gone from just actively listening to a story repeated by parents and kids.
more later