MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 04-24-2008, 10:13 PM
MiaStarlight

How I found out...

Like most spankos, I think the gene's always been in me...of course I looked up "spank" in the dictionary, searched comics for spanking scenes, etc etc. My parents don't believe in spanking, so I never had it from them.

But what really sort of clinched the fascination? I was about five years old, playing at my friend Emily's house, and we were in her room being quite loud. Her mom was expecting at the time, and was trying to take a nap, so her dad kept coming in asking us to please be quiet. Finally, frustrated, he came in and said, "The next person to make me come in here is getting a spanking."

And those words--well, I'm sure I don't have to explain! My stomach felt squirmy, my hair stood on end. I didn't know how to explain it...

Of course you can predict what happened next. I shoved the Legos onto the floor, causing a crash. Emily's dad came in, asking who made the noise. I informed him I did--feeling terrified!--and then Mr. M sat on the bed, turned me over his knee, flipped up my sundress, and gave me a real stinger of a spanking. 16 years later, I remember every detail of that day.

That's the only one I ever received...but hopefully that will change. I've fought the fetish my whole life but at 21 I am finally ready to accept it, after years of spanking stories on the 'net and trying to casually discuss it with friends.

We'll see how it goes!
Old 04-24-2008, 10:38 PM

Welcome to MSF, Mia. You came to the right place. Come join us in Livechat when you can and get to know us better.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:48 AM

Wink i mia

you taken big step welcome ! i only new to this my self but beenr a closet spanker foyears you are not alone