MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 04-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Manlyman

Later than most it seems

Hi all
Have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

For me it was very different, i had no real thoughts about spanking when i was younger, my parents very rarely spanked me and when they did it was a quick whack, never any implements or pants down.

It all changed for me when i got my one and only spanking.

I was 18 at the time ( have told this story before and people havnt beleived me so make your own mind up) and living with me grandad as i got temp job in the city i was about to start uni in. He had 2 daughters and one night told me that he had a cane his dad had passed down to him and he never used it on the girls but would on me if needed, which we both then laughed at.

To cut a long story short, i went out and got drunk and was sick on the lounge carpet when i got in which he heard and had to clean up as i was in no fit state. The next day he said he wanted a chat in the lounge, i went in and aw the cane on the table and thought it was just a joke. He then said he was going to cane me and asked me to drp me trouses and pants and bend over in the middle of the room. I did as was told even though i could have walked out at any time and felt i had it coming to me. I dropped my trouses and pants and bent over still waiting for him to say it was a joke, but no!!!
12 hard strokes later i had been introduced to spanking!!!!

Now this event itself doesnt really turn me on but it gave me and interest and i was amazed by the amount of things on the internet!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 08:36 AM

Interesting story. Hope you post more on here. Sounds like you may have some good accounts to share.
LOL Bet you didn't go out drinking the next night! Probably went to bed early and laid on your stomach. Sure also you weren't in a hurry to sit anywhere after those 12 cane strokes( except maybe on a very soft cushion).
You sound like you may be British,and I understand you have a younger drinking age there, but the theme of being spanked for underage drinking is a favorite of mine.
Sometime I would like to write a story about some college kids on spring break in Florida who get their bottoms paddled for underage drinking and rowdy behavior. The girls paddled on their very skimpy bikini bottoms,the guys on speedos.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Manlyman

Thanks for you reply.

For a start yes i am english and we do have a drinking age of 18.

Ask any questions you like. It still amazes me to this day that it happend and i never told anyone else about it about from on these forums hiding behind a user name!!!
Its so truew what people say about the taking down of your jeans and underpants as being so humiliating, im sure your underpants wouldnt offer much in the way of protection to a cane but the humiliation is certainly increased being naked from the waist down.
You are also correct about the sitting down afterwards, i had gotten 12 huge strokes!!!