MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 03-06-2008, 03:52 AM

I "blame" HBO and Cinemax

The more I think about it, the more I can actually trace the start of my spanking interest. I know it started well before this point in my life, but this was probably the advent from beyond childhood wonders and/or fears to adult spanking.

The first moment was on HBO. I used to stay up late and watch random stuff on the TV while trying to fall asleep. One night, there was this movie on and I couldn't stop watching it (really wish I remembered the movie), long story short there was that the girl spanked the guy, then tied him up and poured some wax on him.

A few days later.. Cinemax had one of it's stereotypical sex shows on and the one thing that caught me was this girl getting flogged and how she said "If done correctly, even though it hurts, you don't want it to stop.."

From that moment on, I was a spanko. Hope that didn't scare everyone off..
Old 03-06-2008, 04:04 AM

I sympathize on this one. "Secrets of Love : Three Rakish Tales", "The Happy Housewives (also called The Ups & Downs of a Handyman)", and "Loves of a French Pussycat" were among the staples of late night Showtime and "Skinimax" that I sought out once I realized there were scenes in those films. Darn you, premium cable!!!