MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 10-19-2007, 03:50 PM

Spanking Experience--Early Recollection

When I was about 6 or 7 years old, my parents had their friends (a married couple) and their two kids (a 5 year old girl and a boy who was toddler age) over one Saturday night. You know, it was the type of thing where my parents had been friends with the couple for a while and us kids were growing up together. Because me and the 5 year old girl were close in age and played together, our parents would kiddingly say that we were boyfriend & girlfriend. You know the deal. Anyhow, that particular night would be lost in my memory if it wasn't for what happened at the very end of the evening.

Just as the family was about to leave, the girl interrupted a brief conversation that her father was having with my Mom. While doing this, she also called my mother by her first name, not using Mrs. or anything. I'm not sure if it was the interruption or the use of my Mom's name, but all of a sudden the girl's father got very upset. He took the girl by the hand to the bathroom and quickly shut the door. Within seconds, the spanking began. I can still remember the sound of his hand on what sounded like her bare bottom. She was crying pretty much right away, but her father gave her probably a total of 10 whacks. When he was done, they came out and the family left.

I can remember spending a lot of time wondering what exactly happened in the bathroom. Was she spanked over her dad's knee? Did this happen to her a lot? She was a cute girl, and I saw her here and there for the next 15 years or so. We drifted apart as we got a little older though and didn't see each other a lot, so the incident was never discussed.

I remember feeling bad seeing her cry and all, but I felt something inside of me that night that made me realize my interest in spanking was definitely real.

Chad
Old 11-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Professor

For me, the starting point is so far back that I can't really be sure what it was. Early memories that may shed some light include having my bare bottom smacked by my mother when I was very young, enjoying the spanking endings to comics like Dennis the Menace, pictures of 'Oor Wullie' getting the strap, school stories and, of course, watching classmates being smacked at school. In my day, class teachers didn't hesitate to smack hands, legs and bottoms for bsd behaviour - and headmasters / mistresses were ever present in the background with their canes and straps.

I always liked it when friends talked about their home and school spankings (my parents hardly ever spanked me after the age of about five, despite their threats and even though I did find a two fingered strap in their room when I was about ten).

As most children did in those days, we used to play 'school' - a game that involved more punishment than learning. It was always noticeable that those of us who were best behaved in real school were the naughtiest in playing school.

I do know that I was a dyed in the wool spanko by the age of 11.