MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 08-01-2007, 07:00 PM
chelle

Reading is FUN

I've been asked quite often when and how I discovered spanking. I can't quite remember what sparked it, but I do remember this moment clearly...

I was in the 4th grade, so I most likely 8 as it was early in the school year. To continue, I was flipping through the literature book rather than working the word search that related to the story we'd read, and I found this poem.

I talked about a kid who was always late and blamed it on the watch. Then one day the kid skipped, and the parent found out. And again, the faulty watch was blamed. It then went on to how the back of the watch was taken off, and he (the father) took his time adjusting the watch so that the kid would never be late again.

It didn't come out and say that the kid was spanked, but that was what I had inferred from it. And no, we didn't ever read that one in class.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:25 AM

the book Ping about the duck that was late

When I was in 3rd grade, the assistant teacher Mrs. Ware started off the reading of this book by asking generally if anyone had ever been spanked for being late. I was definitely a spank-o by that time, because I enjoyed every minute of that discussion and the story that followed.
Be sure to read "Ping"
The Robert Newton Peck book "Soup and Me" was read aloud two years later and I thoughly enjoyed it too, espcecially the first chapter.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:18 AM

I definately remember the duck one. The last duck to board the boat every night got walloped with the stick. I'm going to have to look up the "Soup and Me" one, though.

I can remember being in sixth grade and reading to the first graders any book of their choice. One of the little boys I read to brought in this book where two boys made an airplane out of junk they stole from neighbors, and it actually flew. When they finally landed, though, their parents were waiting and gave them both spankings... fully illustrated. I felt sorta funny reading this because the boy I was reading to was really upset by the spanking, and I was really kinda thrilled by it.

Around the same time, I found the book "The Whipping Boy" in my elementary school's library. I actually stole the book. Okay, well I just sorta permanently borrowed it and still haven't returned it to this day... I always hid it, though. Not because I was afraid someone would know it belonged to the school, but because I was ashamed of my interest in it and was afraid that someone might suspect if they found it.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Be sure to read "Ping"
I should have known earlier than I did that i was a spanko since my favorite book growing up was "Ping"....I couldn't get enough of it and waited each time for him to get that little stroke at the end......

hmmm wonder if that was a tell tell sign i was going to like canes too?????

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.