MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 03-15-2007, 02:24 PM

It started for me in 7th grade

During the summer of my 7th grade year my family moved from a school district that did not use corporal punishment to one that used it often. I was shocked and remember it being both scary and exciting at the same time. For the first several weeks that I was at this school only boys got the paddle. Then one day a female teacher ordered an attractive girl out into the hallway for a paddling. Suddenly paddling became not only exciting but also erotic. I remember the loud crack of the paddle on the seat of her tight jeans 3 times hard!!! When she walked back into the room her face was flushed red (I am sure her bottom was too) and she was trying hard not to cry. Speaking of hard...i had to walk around for the rest of the day with my shirttail out and that was not even in style then. I have been a spanko since that day. Have given many spankings but a paddling over tight jeans is still my favorite. Imagine my suprise several years ago when I sat down in a resturant to have dinner and the girl from 7th grade was my waitress. She remembered me and we talked awhile but I found no oppurtunity to bring the paddling up. I'm sure she still remembers but probably not a vividly as I do.
warm your bottom
Old 03-15-2007, 03:47 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
You know warm, it may have been just as well you couldn't talk about that with her in the diner. You would have looked a little silly carrying your napkin out on the front of your pants.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:34 PM

A good story about your experience where you first discovered "The Feeling"
Maybe the first time I got excited hearing about a girl getting spanked was when I was about the same age,or couple years younger.
My mom and grandmother were talking about this high school age distant cousin of mine. Seems "Betty Lou" had not gone home on the school bus but went off with some boy in his car after school.
When she got home as I recall the story,her mom lifted up her dress and whipped her bare bottom with a switch(assume she pulled down her panties)
"Left stripes on it" I remember hearing. Somehow it was a strange feeling i got,the idea of Betty Lou with her dress up and panties down ,getting switched on her bare bottom.
Sometime later I saw her with some friends.She was wearing slacks and I noticed she rubbed the seat of them. Even though it was long afterwards, I liked to imagine her thinking about her switching when she did that.
While we had CP in grade school, girls seldom received it, and boys only for really bad stuff, from our no-nonsense but fair woman principal.
Sometimes in high school I liked to imagine her using her paddle on some of the pretty,popular, and often snooty girls. Especially when they had on their gym shorts.
We didnt have co-ed gym back then,but would still see them on the playing field or in the gym. Although there were standard gym shorts(the kind that were quite short but with eleastic leg bands on the hems) lots of girls wore their own shorts for gym. And some of them wore them very short and tight.
Would dream of seeing them getting the paddle from my old principal.
Liked what you said about enjoying paddling over tight jeans. It feels like I am in a minority in liking spankings over clothes. As opposed to the panties-down "purists" who insist they must be lowered ,even if thongs. But to each his (or her) own.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmyourbottom View Post
During the summer of my 7th grade year my family moved from a school district that did not use corporal punishment to one that used it often. I was shocked and remember it being both scary and exciting at the same time. For the first several weeks that I was at this school only boys got the paddle. Then one day a female teacher ordered an attractive girl out into the hallway for a paddling. Suddenly paddling became not only exciting but also erotic. I remember the loud crack of the paddle on the seat of her tight jeans 3 times hard!!! When she walked back into the room her face was flushed red (I am sure her bottom was too) and she was trying hard not to cry. Speaking of hard...i had to walk around for the rest of the day with my shirttail out and that was not even in style then. I have been a spanko since that day. Have given many spankings but a paddling over tight jeans is still my favorite. Imagine my suprise several years ago when I sat down in a resturant to have dinner and the girl from 7th grade was my waitress. She remembered me and we talked awhile but I found no oppurtunity to bring the paddling up. I'm sure she still remembers but probably not a vividly as I do.
warm your bottom
Warmyour,

This is a GREAT recollection. Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-19-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
A good story about your experience where you first discovered "The Feeling"
Maybe the first time I got excited hearing about a girl getting spanked was when I was about the same age,or couple years younger.
My mom and grandmother were talking about this high school age distant cousin of mine. Seems "Betty Lou" had not gone home on the school bus but went off with some boy in his car after school.
When she got home as I recall the story,her mom lifted up her dress and whipped her bare bottom with a switch(assume she pulled down her panties)
"Left stripes on it" I remember hearing. Somehow it was a strange feeling i got,the idea of Betty Lou with her dress up and panties down ,getting switched on her bare bottom.
Sometime later I saw her with some friends.She was wearing slacks and I noticed she rubbed the seat of them. Even though it was long afterwards, I liked to imagine her thinking about her switching when she did that.
While we had CP in grade school, girls seldom received it, and boys only for really bad stuff, from our no-nonsense but fair woman principal.
Sometimes in high school I liked to imagine her using her paddle on some of the pretty,popular, and often snooty girls. Especially when they had on their gym shorts.
We didnt have co-ed gym back then,but would still see them on the playing field or in the gym. Although there were standard gym shorts(the kind that were quite short but with eleastic leg bands on the hems) lots of girls wore their own shorts for gym. And some of them wore them very short and tight.
Would dream of seeing them getting the paddle from my old principal.
Liked what you said about enjoying paddling over tight jeans. It feels like I am in a minority in liking spankings over clothes. As opposed to the panties-down "purists" who insist they must be lowered ,even if thongs. But to each his (or her) own.
Redskin,

I'm in total agreement with you on the over-clothing thing. There's nothing much hotter than a great bottom being showcased by the right jeans, slacks, or whatever.

Through the years, we at AmateurSpankings have shot a number of scenes like that and will continue to do so.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:43 AM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:49 AM

Interesting post,especially the part about the hot pants. Did you ever see a girl with some red skin showing below them, as some them wore them so short that a slice of their butt cheeks were exposed?
By the way short shorts were around before the 70s fad of referring to them as "hot pants". There was a 50s rock hit called "Who Wears Short Shorts" sung by a group called the Royal Teens. You can find it on some 50s oldies CD collections. Some radio stations would not play it , thinking it too suggestive. Now we have the "Thong Song"!
Women and girls getting physical discipline for wearing revealing ,skimpy clothes has long been a favorite theme amomg my spanking interests.
One scenario I like is where the girl in a mini-skirt or short shorts gets a switch used on her legs, as well as her bottom being punished. In the rural South where I grew up the switch was a favorite implement for both parental and school discipline, and switching the bare legs was commonplace.
I often wonder whether back in the 40s and 50s when short shorts and more revealing swimwear(by the standards of that day, not ours) came along if some young ladies didn't get their naked legs switched by conservative parents who disapproved of them wearing them, especially in public. Strange as it might sound there was some members of an older generation who disapproved of anyone wearing any type of short pants in public, except for small children.
When I was in high school the daughter of a neighbor split with her husband and moved back in with her mother, the neighbor, She had two young sons and I would hear about them getting switched by their grandparents or mother, and that in the summertime when they were wearing shorts would get it on their bare legs.
What I wanted though was for the snooty teenage daughter of this neighbor to get the switch used on her when she was wearing her short shorts. Or get paddled in a pair I would see her wear for gym class that were both supershort and very tight. I wonder if she ever let her mother see her with them on.
I think too that her mother would not have been averse to spanking her sometimes, but her dad spoiled her and would take her side against her mother, lessening her mother's more strict demands. That seemed to happen a lot with girls and fathers , it seemed. Perhaps is why I take dad spanking daughter stories I read with a grain of salt sometimes.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 06-16-2007 at 11:51 AM. Reason: ty[po
Old 06-17-2007, 09:02 AM
nosrettap1958
Old 06-17-2007, 11:04 PM
nosrettap1958
Old 06-19-2007, 01:17 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Yep, reasons just like this story is the reason it was good I was never a teacher.