MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 03-11-2012, 11:05 AM

Hello all,
Fist post on this forum,,certainly not my first forum.*smile*
I am a "switch" living in Phoenix..would like to meet others like me here..*rolls eyes* but I am not holding my breath..

I like writing stories, online roll play (but never have time for it anymore)..but I always prefer real life to fantasy..but getting both..*grin*..LOL

I am male 46 white, fit, I roller skate ALOT , because I love it..and it dose amazing things for the bottom *wink wink,nudge nudge*
I am a huge BRAT and major flirt a "daddy" like dom and a "little girl" like sub..open about my self, especially online. prefer females...but not opposed to males..but there needs to be a strong conection and they have to be pretty strong Dom's.( and I don't mean physically)

feel free to PM me..and ask me anything about my self.

thanks
Old 05-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Punisher

Hi new to the forum and am introducing myself via this particular page.I am a mature male top and do not a switch, and am an excellent motivator of those who require motivation to obtain their goals; be it face to face or online hoping in time to comunicate with any interested adult females .
Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 AM
journeymann

Hi every body, I'm new here and just looking for any ladies who would like to have some fun chatting and getting to know a dedicated pleasure spanker.