MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-12-2011, 07:40 PM

My Perfect Spanking

The Perfect Spanking
This is a fictionalised story, but the spankings I get are real. And many are just like the one in this story. I hope you enjoy.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off quickly. It doesn't do to keep Her waiting. Naked, I walk into the bedroom. She is there, waiting for me, in Her sheer silk nightdress. The one She always wears when She means business.

Butterflies take flight in my stomach. Laid out on the bed, the three implements. The unholy trinity. The bathbrush. The paddle. And the strap.

Almost unconsciously, I reach my hand round to cup my right buttock. An instinctive defensive move. Not that it'll do any good.

"Assume the position." And order that brooks no argument. Without a word, I kneel up on the bed on all fours, head laid on the duvet, legs apart, my bare defenceless bottom up in the air. I feel my cheeks part as I push my hips further out. Now I am completely exposed. The position has its usual effect. My submissive side comes to the fore. I feel Her hot gaze raking over my ass, knowing She can see everything. I like being so completely exposed to Her. I know She enjoys it too.

Her hand caresses my waiting bottom, making my cheeks quiver in anticipation. She trails a teasing finger down my ass crack, tickling my anus, before moving down further to caress my balls. She leans over my body to whisper in my ear, "you're mine and you always will be." I feel a thrill at Her words. She really does own me, body and soul. And She owns my ass!

At Her instruction, I lay over Her lap. She places Her leg over mine, pinning them. One hand placed on the small of my back, effectively pinning me to the bed. Leaving one hand free. Her spanking hand. She caresses my waiting, trembling cheeks.

Then I feel something cool and hard placed across my left cheek. It doesn't rest there long. My spanking begins. hard and fast, alternating on each cheek. Then She starts in with Her pepper shots, as she calls them. Ten hard stinging strokes on the exact same spot on my left cheek, making me howl and squirm the little I can. The right cheek gets the same treatment. She loves to do that to me. I wish I coould say I love to receive them! Burning pain builds in my tender skin as the relentless spanking continues, the intensity of the strokes unvarying. Hard and painful. I cry out with each stinging smack, but my cries go unheeded. The spanking goes on. And on. The bathbrush lands with a loud crack only to bounce away and return over and over. The pain becomes a flaming cauldron. My ass is on fire. Then, finally, it stops. But it's not over yet.

She releases Her grip on my back, unpins my legs with her own. "Stand up and bend over." I groan. I know what's coming next. I scramble up though, not a good idea to keep Her waiting. I bend over the bed, bottom thrust out, legs straight. I sneak a glance over my shoulder. She has that dreaded paddle in Her hand. 'Stay in position unless you want more."

"How many am I getting?"

"You'll find out."

CRACK!

The paddle lights a fire in my ass. The next stroke intensifies the flames. I struggle to hold my position as the padddle makes repeated return visits to my bare bottom. Each stroke intensifes the pain, making me howl. Tears run down my face. But it changes nothing. The paddle will do its work until She is satisfied.After twenty hard, painful strokes She puts the paddle down. She moves forward and runs her hand gently over my agonised skin, making me whimper, despite the gentleness of Her touch. My cheeks are so hot, so tender. But there's one more implement.

The strap. She picks it up, traces it over my cheeks, making me flinch. "Just ten little strokes." She smiles at me. Not a reassuring smile! The strap leaves my skin, returning with fire. I jump up, hands automatically reaching to clasp my scorched bottom. She gives me The Look. Instantly I resume my position. The strap does its cruel work again, but this time I hold my stance. Eight more times the strap wraps itself across my punished bottom. I lose count. Only Her words telling me it's over brings relief. I let go and just cry. My bottom stings. But my heart sings. I have everything I need.

"Come here." I stand. She holds Her arms open and I rush into them. She holds me tight as I sob the pain away. All is right with the world.