MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-18-2010, 10:09 AM

My fantasy fulfilled

Hi my fellow Punishers,

My best fantasy is complicated but I fulfilled it. I have a strong voyueuristic kink mixed with a love of the female bottom and a strong desire to punish them and humiliate. So having met my wife a few years ago I was pleased to find she was subby to the stage of doing nearly anything to please me. I dont think she would accept me shagging other women but she has a strong excitement of stranger sex and being played for in a game of cards by a gang etc. So although I spend most of my attention directly to using her as an ass to punish and dominate. However I also explained that to liven things up she should be dominated and punished by a stranger while I photograph and video her punishment by a stranger I would arrange. We have a complete playroom and having photographed her endlessly I set this up through a similar website to this. Its an incredible feeling of power to see her complete humilation and punishment at the hands of another guy. In the last one we did a secretary cold stealing theme and gave him a script in others we make if up as we go along between the guy and me. They are the most watched videos I have ever had. She's a mature 52 now and Im thinking of another theme to do (we only do it 4 times a year or so)

I takes all kinds and Im happy with mine LOL
Old 06-18-2010, 10:13 AM

herewith from the video and see my album
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thief 019_0002.jpg
Views:	1018
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	260  
Old 06-22-2010, 05:23 PM

I have just read your post with some intrest, as it reminded me of a similair situation, some 15 to 20 years ago. When in my early twenties my then girlfriend was into being spanked usually before sex. We would talk quite frankly about what turned us on, Emma told me of her fantasy about being spanked by a much older man and that she would love to fulfill it. I was quite turned on myself at the thought of some old guy getting Emma's knickers down for a spanking, especially as Emma was a very fit 19 year old.
Anyway I had become behind with my rent and when my landlord came around I had noticed he had an eye for Emma, so I put a proposition to him, if I let him spank Emma to perhaps give me more time to pay up.
My landlord was in his late fifties and said this would be fine as long as he could have Emma on his own. Although I would love to have watched I agreed and left Emma with him for about an hour before my landlord came out. I went in and Emma was lying naked on the bed. She beemed a huge smile at me and showed me her red bottom. I asked what had happened, she told me how he had spanked her, whilst touching her up as he did so. She also told how he made her suck his cock afterwards and that he came in her mouth and made her swallow. I said this wasn't part of the deal, but we were both turned on by this and had the best sex ever.