MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 06:02 AM

Spanking at work place

I recently started a job in an office, and got called into the bosses office to get given the run down on the job. Everything was pretty much as I expected. Then office dicipline was mentioned, I was very much suprised when corporal punishment was mentioned. I was a bit suspicious at first, so I asked my boss if he carried out this punishment, he said usually only on serious cases where a dismissal would be the other alternative, but other managers and team leaders would also have power to punish an empolyee for minor incidents. I asked how often these punishments happen? He took out his record book and told me that there had been twenty four cases in the last year, 19 on females and 5 on male members of staff.
I was also curious about what corporale punishment entailed? He told me a first offence would be a spanking on the bottom over skirt of trousers, a second offence would be on underwears, third offence would be with underwear down or removed, depending of the preference of the manager.
Also because of the nature of some of this spankings some girls in the past have claimed to have been sexually assaulted, so all employee's have to sign a disclaimer so no allegation can me made.