MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Give us your feedback!

Old 12-29-2006, 03:00 PM

Go to last post...

If you click on the forums tab to see everything, there is an icon that will take you to the last post you read in each thread. On the home page though, with all the most recently active threads, there's no such thing. I think one of those buttons would be nice there too. Save me some searching around :-)

Just another little thing I've noticed, too. There are some features designed to clue you in about site changes, but they're so subtle, they're nearly impossible to pick up on. For example, threads with new replies on the home page are in bold, sorta. I'm gonna guess that a lot of people haven't figured that out yet, because it's such a subtle difference. Same thing with the tabbed forum page. There are icons to indicate "new posts", "no new posts", and "locked ", but the different between "new posts" and "no new posts" is a subtle change from yellow to orange. How about you try some opposite of the color wheel choices for those of us who are blind?????? Not that it's any big dead. Lord knows I have enough free time to hunt and peck the old fashioned way. It's just that someone put the time and effort into designing those little indicator features, so I just thought maybe they should be a bit more obvious.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:51 PM

Aurora (and everyone for that matter),

This forum and it's elements are still new to us, the operators, as well. We're all trying to work our way around and learn how to best utilize it.

If anyone has suggestions, just let me know.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:52 AM

I thought that was what I was doing. I wasn't griping or complaining, I just thought this was the place to make suggestions.