MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-22-2008, 05:47 PM

Got lucky at Food Lion

I posted this story and the follow up story at another forum but that forum has such little activity I decided to post it here also.

This story is 100% True.

This took place last week and I have decided to share it with the group. I want to start off by telling a little about myself. I am almost 62 years old and I have been interested in spanking since I was 14. I am a top. I have been married for almost 39 years to a non spank-o wife. She knows about my enjoyment of spanking as in reading on the web and watching video clips. She doesn’t know that I have had about 2 dozen spanking experiences with other women. Until last week all of those other experiences have been with ladies that I have met on the internet. I would advertise that I was looking for a spanking partner or they would be advertising and we would connect. However last week I got a big surprise.

I was in the Food Lion grocery store and a lady in front of me wasn’t watching what she was doing and ran her shopping cart right into a display of tomato sauce. About 15 jars crashed to the floor and I got splattered with tomato sauce. The floor was a mess and I was covered in sauce. This women is 26 years old and very attractive. Out of the clear blue sky she exclaimed “ I should get my ass beat for this.” She said, “I never watch where I am going.” I replied “Yes you should.” She asked me if I was OK and told me she would be happy to pay to have my pants and shoes cleaned. I replied that I would be happy to give her the spanking she deserved. She looked me right in the eye and said OK. She said, “I deserve a spanking and if you want to give me one you can.” I couldn’t believe my ears. I told her that would be fine. She said she only lived about 2 miles from the store and if I wanted to follow her to her house I could spank her there. We checked out and I followed her home. When we got to her house she didn’t hesitate for a second and told me again that she was sorry and that I should give her a good spanking. I sat in a kitchen chair and without being told she pulled down her shorts and panties and laid across my lap. I swear this story is true…. I can’t blame you if you don’t believe it because I still can’t believe that it happened. I found out her name is Judy and I asked her if she was sure this is what she wanted to do. She told me that she deserved it and it would do her a world of good. With that I started to spank Judy with steady swats alternating from cheek to cheek. I didn’t spank too hard at first because I wanted this to last as long as she would allow it to. Her bottom got pink and she started to show signs of discomfort. Now I started to increase how hard I spanked and the frequency of each swat. Soon Judy was saying owww and ooohhhhh and kicking her long legs in discomfort. This continued for about 5 minutes. Her bottom was an even shade of bright red all over. I then decided I needed to give this lucky opportunity all my effort. I told Judy to hang on that I was going to finish off her punishment. I then spanked her as hard as I could right on her spank spot where thighs meet bottom. I landed 10 spanks to the left cheek in the exact same spot and then 10 more to the right cheek. Judy was howling and bucking like a bronco. Her spank spot was crimson and scalding hot. I held her tight and told her I was proud of how well she took her spanking. Judy gave me a hug and thanked me for giving her what she has been needing for a couple of years. We have exchanged cell numbers and Judy promised to call me if and when she feels she needs to be spanked again. I have a feeling this will be an on going relationship. Am I am lucky guy or what?