MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM

How 'bout Bob Hartley giving Emily a psychology session across his knee, on the Bob Newhart Show? Or having Julia Sugarbaker busting Carlene's big butt for flirting with Anthony, on Designing Women?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:37 AM

I wonder how Pat Crowley (Please Don't Eat the Daisies) would look over Mark Miller's knee? Then maybe Fred McMurray could smack Beverly Garland's fantastic bare butt for washing his pipe out with soap, on My Three Sons? I never thought a woman in her 40's could look so good in short skirts as Beverly did!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:26 AM

my 3 sons

Let's not forget the wives as well. Tina Cole as Robbie's wife. Meredyth Macrae as Mike's wife and Chip's wife whose name i cannot remember. other series Wkrp; too close for comfort, b j and the bear, blansky's beauties and Charlies Angels. Thanks for your time and have a spanking good day.
JIm
Old 12-01-2007, 10:39 PM

It would be arousing seeing Steve Douglas giving his Daughter-in-law Katey a good bare bottom spanking when Rob was away on business! Or even Barbara could handle the chore!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:52 PM

my 3 sons.

This may be off topic a little, but wasn't Tina Cole(Katey) related to Meredyth Macrae somehow and that is how she got the role of Katey. I know she was related to the Lennon Sister's of Lawrence Welk Show fame. (Another Spanking Fantasy of mine). several other series that i also thought should of had spanking stories in them: Major Dad(who wouldn't want to spank Polly and her daughters); Love American style; Buck Rogers(Erin Gray and Pamela Hensley over Gil Gerard's lap)(WOW); Occasional Wife ; and Mariette Hartley and James Garner in the Poloraid commercials. another series was Game shows like Newlywed game, Dating Game, and of course Tattletales (celrity wives being asked about how they were disciplined and then demostrating at the end of the show. (Think about that one. ) Have a great day.
Jim
Old 12-03-2007, 12:30 PM

I didn't know about relationships that Tina Cole had. I just saw her cast as Rob's short skirted wife Katey! Yes, there's so many possible spankings that could've happened in sitcoms! Major Dad I watched only a few times, but can remember the shapely actress that played the daughter. I kind of liked Kotter's wife in Welcome Back Kotter. (was that spelled with a "C"?) Slim with a protruding butt! Speaking of game shows. I was watching Tattle Tales in I think sometime in the 80s? When Pat Harrington (One day at a time) was on with his wife. Some kind of question came up about his wife and blushing. As I recall Pat said the only place his wife ever blushed was on her bottom! Then afterwards he said a brief statement about spanking her! Which did make her face cheeks blush somewhat, and she offered no comment just smiled timidly!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:30 AM

In further about game shows. I remember back sometime in the early 60s, Florence henderson was on The Match Game when it first started. A question was asked "When is a girl too old to spank." Florence just squirmed a little in her seat then laughed "Oh! my mother still goes to it!" Then in the same era, Ruta Lee was with Bill Bixby on a pantomime quiz program where the phrase Bill was playing out was "Momma spanks!" Ruta couldn't get it right, so Bill walked over and took Ruta by the wrist. Then as he pulled her toward him the station went into a commercial break. When they came back, Ruta was sitting in a chair with her hands over her face blushing! Nothing was said but we just knew Ruta got spanked off the air. And she did have on a fairly short skirt...This must've been a grand sight to see!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:56 PM

I have a slight fantasy of having a spanking television judge. The first judge that comes to mind is Judge Judy. But both Marilyn Milian & Maria Lopez are much more good looking and sexier. I can easily visualize Judge Milian taking a defendant into her back chamber, for a crisp spanking over her shapely knees!
Ditto with Judge Lopez!
Old 12-16-2007, 03:25 PM

I would love to see Helen Rump..ah! I mean Trump. Get a good roasting from Sheriff Talyor. On the Andy Griffith Show!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:31 PM

Watching the first episode of "Who's the Boss?" the other night. I noticed Angela dressed in a robe with a towel wrapped over her head, answered the door to interview Tony for the housekeepers job. With a hairbrush in her hand, which she held for about 10 minutes, during the completion. of the interview scene. Makes me think, maybe spanking was always on their minds?